- QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
- 1 ms (with overdrive)
OMEN X 27 240Hz Gaming Monitor
Play at your full potential on a monitor that delivers frames at full-throttle speed. From edge to edge, this 240 Hz monitor brings visuals to the next level, with HDR technology that delivers details and contrast like you've never seen before, so you’re ready to react fast, return fire, and rank up.
Lightning-fast refresh rates
Outpace your opponent with a 1ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate, 4x faster than traditional 60Hz monitors. QHD resolution offers exceptional visual quality, twice the pixel density of FHD monitors. This means less blur, smoother gameplay, and the ability to react faster to all the action all with ultra-sharp graphics.
Gamers deserve to have smooth gaming combined with the brilliant pixel quality high-dynamic range rendering offers. AMD Radeon FreeSync2™ HDR Technology gives you low latency, wide adaptive refresh rate ranges, and Low Framerate Compensation.
Gaming is in the details, don't miss any
This monitor features HDR technology that provides a range of luminance that delivers vivid details and lifelike contrast between colors. View the brightest of whites and the darkest of blacks for in-game details like you’ve never seen before. The DCI P3 90% color gamut and profound luminance give you that realistic feel you crave.
240Hz refresh rate
With a 1ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate, react faster to all the action with less blur.
AMD Radeon FreeSync2™ HDR Technology gives you low latency, wide adaptive refresh rate ranges, and Low Framerate Compensation.
This monitor features HDR technology that provides a range of luminance that delivers vivid details and lifelike contrast between colors. View the brightest of whites and the darkest of blacks for in-game details like you’ve never seen before.
- DisplayPort™ cable
- HDMI cable
- USB Type-A to B cable
|Display type||LED backlight|
|Display area (metric)||59.67 x 33.56 cm|
|Resolution (native)||QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 2560 x 1440; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600|
|Pixel pitch||0.233 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic|
|View angle||160° vertical; 170° horizontal|
|Response time||1 ms (with overdrive)|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +23°|
|Display colors||Up to 16.7 million colors supported|
|Onscreen controls||Color control; Exit; Image control; Information; Management; Menu; Power; Gaming|
|Display features||Anti-glare; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; AMD FreeSync™; Height adjustable|
|VESA mount||VESA mount compatible|
|Display Input Type||2 HDMI 2.0 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort™ 1.4 (with HDCP support)|
|Ports||1 analog and digital audio-out; 3 USB 3.0 (1 upstream, 2 downstream)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||55.75 x 33.06 x 9.87 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||55.75 x 27.25 x 48.96 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||65 W (maximum), 30 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.|
|Certifications and compliances||Australian-New Zealand MEPS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CECP; CEL; CSA; EAC; FCC; ICES; ISO 9241-307; KC; KCC; NOM; PSB; SEPA; TUV-S; UL; VCCI; Vietnam MEPS; WEEE; ISC|
|What's in the box||DisplayPort™ cable; HDMI cable; USB Type-A to B cable; Monitor|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 year labour limited warranty.|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  FreeSync™ is only available when it is connected on DisplayPort or HDMI. FreeSync is an AMD® technology enabled on FHD or QHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. AMD Radeon Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU-compliant monitors with DisplayPort/HDMI Adaptive-Sync required. AMD 15.11 Crimson driver (or newer) required to support FreeSync over HDMI. Adaptive refresh rates vary by monitor. More information is available at www.amd.com/freesync.
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Lock is sold separately.