HP 45 Black Original Ink Cartridge
Print in incomparable detail. Text and graphics appear crisp, clear and bold in dark black.
Patented, pigment-based HP ink for extra sharp black text and professional results, every time
Reliable HP cartridges—a critical component of the total imaging system—ensure consistent results.
Documents stand the test of time. Archive important papers—this sharp black text resists fading.
Simple to install and easy to replace for low maintenance, trouble-free printing
Free, convenient return and recycling in over 30 countries. See insert or visit http://www.hp.com/recycle
Simple to install and easy to replace for low maintenance, trouble-free printing.
The HP 45 was 9 times more reliable,on average, than the leading remanufactured brands tested
- Cartridge Colors: Black
- Print Technology: Ink
- Page yield (black and white): ~930 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||~930 pages|
|Ink drop||33 pl|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print head nozzles||300|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Warranty||9V - 6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Warranty||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to the product when used in its designated HP or authorized OEM printing device. HP will, at HP’s option, either refund the purchase price or replace products that prove to be defective. Visit the HP online support web site http://www.hp.com/support for a list of support phone numbers and conditions or return to your point of purchase.|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 35°C|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet 712, 720, 722, 820, 830, 832, 850, 855, 870, 880, 882, 890, 895, 930, 932, 935, 950, 952, 960, 970, 990, 995, 1100, 1120, 1180, 1220, 1280, 1600, 6122, 6127, and 9300 Printers, HP Inkjet Fax 1220, HP Officejet g55, g85, g95, k60,k80, r40, r60, r80, t45, and t65, HP Officejet Pro 1150c, 1170c, and 1175c, HP Photosmart 115, 1215, 1218, 1315, p1000 and p1100, HP Designjet 700, 750c, 750c Plus, and 755cm Printers, and HP Color Copier 110, 120, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160, 170, 180, 190, 210, 260, 270, 280, and 290|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  2003 Inkjet Cartridge Reliability Comparison Study test results provided by QualityLogic, Inc., and commissioned by HP. Tests were performed under laboratory conditions and actual performance may vary. See http://www.hp.com/go/suppliesreliability for full details.
-  Program availability varies. HP printing supplies return and recycling is currently available in more than 30 countries in Asia, Europe and North America through the HP Planet Partners program.
-  Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested as per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.