- Intel Core i5
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Intel UHD
HP Elite Dragonfly Notebook PC
Ultralight and ready to impress
The HP Elite Dragonfly provides mobility beyond expectation in an ultralight x360 touch laptop. Striking finishes and an edge-to-edge display, highlights the design that incorporates recycled materials including ocean-bound plastics.
Work where you want
Get a fast and reliable connection in dense wireless environments with gigabit-speed Wi-Fi 6[6,7] on the incredibly light, compact, and flexible HP Elite Dragonfly. Collaborate in any environment with crisp, clear Audio by Bang & Olufsen and an ultrabright display.
Work with peace of mind
Security features from HP work together to create an always-on, always-acting, resilient defense. From the BIOS to the browser, above and below the OS, these constantly evolving solutions help protect your PC from threats.
- Intel® Core™ i5-8265U Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Starting at 0.99 kg
- 13.3" diagonal FHD IPS BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 with HP Sure View integrated privacy screen, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- 3 Years Onsite Warranty
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-8265U with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Memory||8 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
|Display and graphics|
|Display||13.3" diagonal FHD IPS BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 with HP Sure View integrated privacy screen, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Ports||2 Thunderbolt™ (USB Type-C™ connector, Power delivery 3.0 support); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging); 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 External Nano SIM slot for WWAN
|External I/O ports footnote|||
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen, 4 Premium stereo speakers, multi array world-facing microphone|
|Camera||720p HD webcam|
|Pointing device||Glass ClickPad, Microsoft Precision Touchpad, gestures support as default|
|Keyboard||HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard, spill-resistant, backlit and DuraKeys|
|Network interface||Ethernet via HP accessories|
|Wireless||Intel® AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, non-vPro™|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||HP Smart 65 W USB Type-C™ adapter|
|Power supply footnote||[31,32]|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 4-cell, 56.2 Wh Li-ion polymer
|Battery life note||Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||30.43 x 19.75 x 1.61 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 0.99 kg
|Weight note (metric)||Weight will vary by configuration.|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Secure Erase; Power-on authentication; Preboot authentication; TPM 2.0 embedded security chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); HP Sure Click; HP Sure Start Gen5; HP Sure Run Gen2; HP Sure Recover Gen2; HP BIOSphere Gen5; HP Sure Sense; 32GB eMMC Onboard Sure Recover module (optional)|
|Software||HP Connection Optimizer; HP Image Assistant; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Support Assistant; Buy Office (Sold separately)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 Years Onsite Warranty
|Services (Care Pack)||Provides Next Business Day Onsite service for Notebook user in major geographies of the world for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc|
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
-  Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility with future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Requires 8th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 64-bit, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) driver.
-  Not available with eMMC Base Units.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices.
-  WWAN module is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Gigabit class Category 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  SIM slot is not user accessible without WWAN configuration.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Drive Lock & Automatic Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen2: See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen2: See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen5 is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability. On units with WWAN shipping to China, HP Sure Sense is only available via Softpaq download.
-  Recharges the battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled WLAN card and discrete TPM 2.0 are required. See https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-platform-general.html
-  Intel® Optane™ memory H10 only for Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD.