- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
HP ZBook 15v G5 Mobile Workstation
Get lightening fast response times with 6-core Intel® Xeon® processors and 32GB memory, even when running multiple apps at once. Access large 4K files quickly with 4TB high-speed storage and speed up rendering time with NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics.
Work with confidence knowing your laptop is certified to tackle your most important applications. We've partnered with leading software providers like Autodesk and SolidWorks to ensure the HP ZBook 15v is optimized for peak performance.
Built to last
The HP ZBook 15v undergoes rigorous military standard testing including drop, shock and harsh environments. Now you can take your work on the road with confidence knowing your laptop was built for durability.
- Intel® Core™ i7-8850H vPro™ processer Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P600 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 2.14 kg
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- 1 year (1-1-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-8850H vPro™ processer with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P600 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST. AMD Radeon™ Pro professional graphics support up to six independent displays when using an HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 AC power; 1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 HDMI 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.2)|
|Expansion slots||1 UHS-II SD card reader|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Pointing device||Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Keyboard||HP full-size, spill-resistant, backlit.|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219-LM GbE|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||150 W Slim Smart external AC power adapter|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||36.5 x 25.65 x 2.54 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.14 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; Fingerprint reader; One-step log-on; Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID (available as a configurable option); Removable media write/boot control; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Security lock slot; Serial enable/disable (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for Intel® Anti-Theft Technology; IR camera with Windows Hello|
|Software||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Recovery Manager; HP Remote Graphics Software; HP Support Assistant; HP Velocity; HP WorkWise (requires Bluetooth); Skype for Business Certified; HP LAN-WLAN Protection; HP JumpStart; HP Client Security Suite Gen4|
|Software footnote|| HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
 HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year (1-1-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country.|
-  MIL-STD-810G testing is pending . Testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  vPro. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Only 2 DIMM configurations run at 2400 MHz and 4 DIMM configurations run at 2133 MHz.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Intel® HD graphics 630 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P630 only used when NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology is enabled.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST. AMD Radeon™ Pro professional graphics support up to six independent displays when using an HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.
-  Privacy camera is not available on touchscreen.
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement.
-  Finger Sensor is optional
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Z Workstations products equipped with 8th and 9th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  HP Password manager requires Windows.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty.
-  HP Secure Disk Erase is for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
-  Windows Hello optional
-  4 cell now only w/ UMA, and not possible with DSC.