HP Boom Mic Headset 150
Amplify your day-to-day communication and entertainment needs, with an on-ear headset designed to keep you connected. With a high-quality boom microphone, adjustable fit, and crystal clear audio—experience all-day comfort and immersive sound. From phone calls to music, this reliable headset keeps up with your busy day.
Sharp audio. Stereo sound.
Make calls, listen to music, and watch videos with crisp audio thanks to powerful 28mm drivers.
Clarity in every phone call
An adjustable, unidirectional boom mic that focuses sound capture for crystal clear conversations and recordings.
Cushioned comfort all day
Soft, cushioned pads rest comfortably on the ear for hours of enjoyable listening.
Find the right fit
Personalize your listening experiences with an adjustable headband that conforms to your unique fit.
3.5 mm stereo jack
Easily plug in to all your favorite 3.5 mm enabled laptops, phones, and tablets.
- HP Boom Mic Headset 150
- Product notices
- Warranty card
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||8.4 x 7.2 x 2.04 in|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||6.5 x 6.2 x 1.7 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||21.5 x 18.5 x 5.2 cm|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||17 x 16 x 4.5 cm|
|Package weight||0.436 lb|
|Package weight||0.198 kg|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
|Hardware compatibility||Works with tablets, smartphones, PCs and other devices with 3.5 mm connectivity|
- This promotion is valid till 26th July 2020 or while stock last.
- Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  Listening to personal stereo equipment at high volume for long periods can damage the user’s hearing. To reduce the risk of hearing damage, lower the volume and amount of time listening at full volume.