- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- 5 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP 27fw with Audio 27-inch Monitor
Get the crisp picture quality you crave with this ultra-slim, micro-edge display, immersive ultra-wide viewing angles and built-in audio. From browsing content to streaming entertainment—it allows you to see your world in a whole new way.
Appealing, ultra-thin design
Built from aluminum with a matte finish and high-polished resin, this ultra-slim display brings home a modern look and feel without the premium price tag.
Stunning from edge-to-edge
With its vivid IPS panel, this FHD resolution micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality. It’s an expansive viewing experience, perfect for dual display setups.
Fully integrated audio
Immerse yourself in great sound without cluttering your desk with the messy cords and external speakers. Powerful built-in audio paired with crisp FHD resolution make this display the full entertainment package.
This ultra-slim display brings home a modern look and feel without the premium price tag.
With its vivid IPS panel, this micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality.
Immerse yourself in great sound without cluttering your desk with external speakers.
|Display type||IPS with LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||27"|
|Display area (metric)||59.78 x 33.63 cm|
|Resolution (native)||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600|
|Pixel pitch||0.311 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic|
|View angle||178° horizontal; 178° vertical|
|Response time||5 ms gray to gray (with overdrive)|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +25°|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 86 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 75 Hz|
|Display colors||Up to 16.7 million colors supported (through FRC technology)|
|Onscreen controls||Brightness; Color control; Contrast; Exit; Image control; Information; Input control; Language; Management; Menu; Menu control; OK; Power control; QV; Volume -; Volume +|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Language selection; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable; AMD FreeSync™|
|Tilt||Tilt: -5 to +25°|
|Display Input Type||1 VGA; 2 HDMI 1.4|
|Display input type note||HDCP support on HDMI inputs|
|Multimedia||Audio-in/Audio-out, 1.5 W speakers|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||61.18 x 20.44 x 44.93 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||32 W (maximum), 27 W (typical), 0.3 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.|
|Certifications and compliances||BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; China Energy Label (CEL) Grade 1; CSA-NRTL; EAC; Energy Star; ES7.0; E-standby; EUP Lot-26; EUP Lot-6; FCC; GEMS; HRN N N0.201; ICES; IEC 60950:1999; IS 1121; ISC; ISO 9241-307; KC/KCC; Low blue light; MEPS; Microsoft WHQL Certification; PSB; RCM; SABS IEC 60950-1; SASO; TUV Bauart; VCCI|
|What is in the box footnote number|| No CD for NA region.|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 Years On-Site warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
- 1. This promotion is valid till 30th April 2021 or while stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
- EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory at www.hp.com/go/options
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Lock is sold separately.
-  No CD for NA region.