- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Intel UHD
Check availability at
HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0046tu
HP SPECTRE x360
PERFORMANCE BEYOND EXPECTATIONS
Whether you're looking for a battery life or our most powerful Spectre yet - accelerate your ability to create with unprecedented performance an impeccable craftsmanship.
Always on, Always connected
With up to 20 hours of battery life in a quad-core convertible you get more time to do more of what you love.
HP Fast Charge
Power down your device and go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 30 minutes.
Designed for Performance
Elevate your every day with the most stunning Spectre yet — featuring the latest Intel® Core processor for top-of-the-line efficiency and speed.
Audio by Bang & Olufsen
With HP Quad Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and custom tuning by the experts at Bang & Olufsen, entertainment comes to life with sound you can feel.
Smart, Secure Technology
Enhanced security features like integrated IR camera, fingerprint reader, privacy camera kill switch, and integrated privacy screen keeps you secure and your information private.
HP Wide Vision FHD IR Webcam
Easily log in through Windows Hello and video chat with an 88-degree angle field of view.
HP Privacy Camera Kill Switch
Ensure your privacy and security with a physical switch that turns off your PCs camera when not in use.
Seamlessly log in into your device with the touch of your finger.
Optional Integrated Privacy Screen
Activate HP Sure View with a touch of a button, protecting your confidential and private data from prying eyes.
Immersive Creating Experience
Edit photos with precision and illustrate even the finest details with the HP Tilt Pen and 4K micro-edge display.
Optional HP Tilt Pen
Write and draw naturally with fluid, more accurate ink strokes. Palm rejection technology prevents unintentional inking and includes reduced lag when writing.
Up To 4K Micro-Edge Display
With 8.2 million pixels, the 3840x2160 resolution delivers your content in jaw-dropping quality with true–to-life definition.
Stay connected–see where it takes you
With up to 20 hours of battery life in a quad-core convertible you get more time to do more of what you love. Stay connected wherever you go with enabled gigabit-class 4G LTE.
The power to take you farther
Elevate your every day with the most stunning Spectre yet—featuring the latest Intel® Core™ processor for top-of-the-line efficiency and speed. Heighten your Spectre's performance to a new level by managing thermal settings and choosing from cool, quiet, or performance modes depending on needs.
Securely shape your world
Effortlessly move through your world with enhanced security features designed to safeguard your privacy. From an integrated IR camera and privacy camera kill switch for secure interactions with your PC to the HP Sure View privacy screen, you can work confidently knowing your information is secure and private.
- Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Processor (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Starting at 1.32 kg
- HP Sure View Integrated Privacy Screen 13.3" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ (1920 x 1080)
- 2 years limited parts and labour
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-8565U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Optical drive||Optical drive not included|
 Dropbox: Not Available in China.
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Ports||2x USB Type-C™ 3.1 Gen 2 (Thunderbolt™ 3, DP 1.2, PD 3.0, Data transfer, HP Sleep and Charge ); 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A™ (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Expansion slots||1 microSD media card reader|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen; quad speakers; HP Audio Boost 2.0|
|Webcam||HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Sensors||Accelerometer; Gyroscope; eCompass|
|Pointing device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Keyboard||Full-size island-style backlit keyboard|
|Wireless||Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo (Gigabit Wi-Fi® speed)|
|Wireless note||MU-MIMO supported; Miracast compatible|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||65 W AC power adapter|
|Battery type||4-cell, 61 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery weight||250 g|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||30.88 x 21.79 x 1.45 cm|
|Dimension note (metric)||Dimensions vary by configuration|
|Weight||Starting at 1.32 kg|
|Product color||Poseidon blue|
|Security management||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) support; Privacy Camera Kill Switch|
|HP apps||HP Audio Switch; HP Documentation; HP ePrint; HP e-Service; HP JumpStart; HP Support Assistant; HP Connection Optimizer; HP Command Center; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows|
|HP Apps footnote|| HP e-Service: Available in China only.|
|Software included||McAfee LiveSafe™|
|Software footnote|| McAfee LiveSafe 30-day free trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)|
|Pre-installed software footnote|| Available in China only.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||2 years limited parts and labour|
-  Up to 20 hours requires laptop configured with Intel® Core™ i5-8565U or i7-8265U processors with 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD, low power FHD display, Windows 10 Home RS4. Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  4G LTE module requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  McAfee LiveSafe 30-day free trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
-  Dropbox: Not Available in China.
-  HP e-Service: Available in China only.
-  Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Envy, HP Omen and HP Pavilion models. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Available in China only.