In relation to Malaysia Government Implementation of Restriction of Movement Order, there will be a delay in the delivery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP ZBook Fury 15 G7 Mobile Workstation Bundle
HP's most powerful 15" performance mobile workstation packs the relentless power of our ultimate ZBook into a dramatically smaller design. Create, render, edit, and simulate with ease. Visualize complex datasets in the field. Incredible performance has never been so portable.
Unleash the unthrottled power of Z
For the first time ever, get simultaneous, unthrottled performance from the latest Intel® CPUs and pro-grade graphics. Ray trace in the background while working on your next design– This PC thrives on heavy, multi-app workflows.
Built to perform in the field.
At 12% smaller than last gen with even more power, our flagship ZBook delivers extreme performance on the go. Plus, noise canceling microphones make collaboration easy from anywhere.
HP’s most expandable 15” mobile workstation
Get desktop-level storage and memory with slots for up to 128GB of RAM, and capacity for a 10TB hardrive. Expansion and servicing are simple with tool-free access to removable components and an extensive port selection for critical accessories.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processor
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- Starting at 2.35 kg
- 15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- Three years International World Wide Warranty (Parts / Labor / Onsite); 3-year limited warranty on HP Long Life Battery
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro for Workstations|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i9-10885H (2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 5.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores)|
|Processor family||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 SODIMM; supports dual channel|
|Hard drive description||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Hard drive (2nd)||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD|
|Storage type||HDD; SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 Mini DisplayPort™ 1.4; 1 HDMI 2.0b; 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps signaling rate) with SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)|
|Expansion slots||1 smart card reader; 1 SD 4.0 media card reader|
|Audio features||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Pointing device||HP Comfort Grip wireless mouse|
|Keyboard||HP Premium Quiet Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size, backlit keyboard with programmable key|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||150 W Slim Smart external AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||35.7 x 24.25 x 2.59 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.35 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP Power On Authentication; Security lock slot; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Master Boot Record security; Pre-boot authentication; HP Sure Click; Windows Defender; HP Secure Erase; HP Manageability Integration Kit; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Run Gen3; HP Sure Admin; HP Image Assistant; HP Sure View Reflect; HP Tamper Lock; HP Client Security Manager Gen6|
|Software included||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Support Assistant; Native Miracast support; HP Connection Optimizer; HP Cloud Recovery; HP ZCentral Remote Boost Software; myHP|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||Three years International World Wide Warranty (Parts / Labor / Onsite); 3-year limited warranty on HP Long Life Battery
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  When compared to Zbook 15 G6
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory channels.
-  Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run at 2400 MT/s
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  GbE - The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax WLAN) are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax WLAN devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
-  WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  Mini DisplayPort 1.4 with discrete, 1.2 with UMA.
-  Intel® Integrated graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated
-  FHD and HD content required to view HD images respectively.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  4TB PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD TLC Option will be available by end of 2020, and requires factory configuration.
-  120 W power adapter is configurable with Intel UMA graphics. 150 W power adapter is configurable with NVIDIA Quadro T1000 and T2000 configurations. 200 W power adapter is configurable with NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 or higher configurations.
-  UHD content required to view UHD images.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on select HP Elite, Pro and Workstations.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  HP Cloud Recovery is available for HP Elite and Pro desktops and laptops PCs with Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Note: You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Detail please refer to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05115630.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Tamper Lock is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory and requires a supervisor password be established prior to use.
-  Microsoft Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  Security lock for security slot is sold separately.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year warranty as the platform.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 6 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. RGS requires Windows, RHEL (7 or 8), UBUNTU 18.04 LTS, or HP ThinPro 7 operating systems. MacOS (10.13 or newer) operating system is only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  For detailed Linux® OS/hardware support information, see: http/www.hp.com/linux_hardware_matrix
-  HP tested Windows 10, version 1809 on this platform. For testing information on newer versions of Windows 10, please see https://support.hp.com/document/c05195282
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HDMI 2.0b with discrete, 1.4 with UMA.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.