- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB SATA TLC SED SSD
- 16 GB
- AMD FirePro
Check availability at
HP ZBook 15u G4 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR)
Designed to move
Be ready for anything without impacting your budget with the HP ZBook 15u G4, a thin and light mobile workstation that starts at 4.18 lbs. and only 19.9 mm.
Step-up to workstation-class power with 3D graphics, the latest Intel® Core ™ i5 and i7 processors, up to 32 GB memory and 2 TB of storage. Plus it’s certified with leading software partners for fast performance across multiple apps.
No compromise reliability
Confidently take on your workday with our durable & reliable HP ZBook 15u. With a 3-year onsite limited warranty, 120,000 hours of testing, and 30 years of HP Z DNA this is where the fusion of innovation, performance & reliability meet.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB SATA TLC SED SSD
- AMD FirePro™ W4190M (2 GB dedicated GDDR5)
- Starting at 1.9 kg
- 15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- 3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-7500U with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Chipset||Chipset integrated within processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||512 GB SATA TLC SED SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||AMD FirePro™ W4190M (2 GB dedicated GDDR5)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| Supports up to 3 independent displays via internal LCD Panel, system DisplayPort™, system VGA, or using the HP UltraSlim Docking Station DisplayPort™ and VGA ports (sold separately).|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 VGA; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.0; 1 DisplayPort™; 1 stereo microphone-in/headphone-out combo; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45|
|Expansion slots||1 SD media reader; 1 smart card reader|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen HD audio. Integrated stereo speakers and microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam). Button for volume mute, functions keys for volume up and down. Combo microphone-in/stereo headphone-out jack.|
|Pointing device||Image sensor touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two pick buttons. Pointstick with two additional pointstick buttons.|
|Keyboard||HP Spill Resistant Keyboard (backlit with function key control) with numeric keypad|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219-V GbE for non-vPro™ processors|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||65 W Slim Smart AC adapter (external)|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||38.33 x 25.77 x 1.99 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.9 kg|
|Security management||Absolute Persistence Module; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; Integrated smart card reader; One-step logon; Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); RAID (available as a configurable option); Removable media write/boot control; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Security lock slot; Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for Intel® AT; Power-on password (via BIOS); Fingerprint reader; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start Gen3; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip|
|Software||HP Mobile Workstations are shipped with a variety of software titles including: HP Performance Advisor, HP Remote Graphics Software (HP RGS), HP Velocity, HP Client Security Suite Gen3, HP ePrint Driver+JetAdvantage, HP Recovery Manager, HP WorkWise (requires Bluetooth), HP LAN-WLAN Protection, HP Hotkey Support, HP Jumpstart, HP Support Assistant, HP Noise Cancellation, Buy Office, Bing Search, Skype. Please refer to this product's QuickSpecs document for a full list of preinstalled software.|
|Software footnote|| HP RGS requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
 HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
 HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook™
-  Weight will vary by configuration.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Supports up to 3 independent displays via internal LCD Panel, system DisplayPort™, system VGA, or using the HP UltraSlim Docking Station DisplayPort™ and VGA ports (sold separately).
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  HP RGS requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Intel AT security requires a separately purchased Absolute Computrace service subscription and must be activated and configured. Check with Absolute for availability in your country. Intel and HP assume no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting therefrom. See http://www.intel.com/technology/anti-theft/. Disclose: Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteDesk products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP ZBookproducts equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Not all storage offering available in all countries.