PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP VR Backpack G2
Unlock the potential of VR with a wearable PC optimized for free-roam environments. From location-based entertainment to immersive training to innovative design, pioneer new experiences and solutions using extreme power, packed into a compact wearable.
NVIDIA GeForce™ graphics paired with Intel® Core™ processors let you fly through VR work. And with ISV-certification for demanding apps like VRED® and Revit®, workflow integration is seamless.
Super-smooth frame rates. Ultra-fast render times. The performance of NVIDIA GeForce™ graphics paired with Intel® Core™ processors lets you fly through VR workloads. And with ISV-certification for the most demanding applications like VRED® and Revit®, workflow integration is seamless.
We've optimized the design of our wearable PC for comfort and simplicity. With improved ergonomics, battery management and ease of movement, this is free-roam VR made easy.
Intuitive. Instinctive. Immersive. We've optimized the design of our wearable PC to make it even more comfortable and simple to use. With improved ergonomics, battery management and ease of movement, it's the most natural free-roam VR experience yet.
Accelerate VR work. Dock for desktop-quality development. Throw on the backpack for quick reviews and iteration. Host fully immersive end-user experiences. All with one hybrid PC.
Accelerate your VR work with this powerful hybrid PC. Dock for the full desktop PC experience to complete detailed design work. Untether to iterate at pace in free-roam review sessions and host fully immersive experiences.
- Starting at 4.66 kg
- One years International World Wide Warranty (Parts / Labor / Onsite); 1-year limited warranty on HP Battery
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|I/O Port location||Top|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 HMD power port; 1 Thunderbolt™ (USB Type-C™ connector); 2 USB 3.0; 2 mini DisplayPort™ 1.4|
|I/O Port location||Bottom|
|Ports||1 docking connector; 2 external battery power ports|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 2 USB 3.0|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 PCIe 3 x1|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||330 W external power adapter, up to 92.6% efficiency, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||33.3 x 23.6 x 6.09 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 4.66 kg|
|Software footnote|| HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
 RGS, Velocity, Client Security and Client Management SW are available for download on http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement"www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||One years International World Wide Warranty (Parts / Labor / Onsite); 1-year limited warranty on HP Battery|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some vPro functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Choice of one installed in native M.2 slot on HP Z VR Workstation motherboard.
-  No CPU Integrated Graphics available. Only Discrete Graphics enabled.
-  Ethernet LAN is accessible only when the system is docked.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  RGS, Velocity, Client Security and Client Management SW are available for download on http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement"www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.
-  The Realtek RTL8822BE-CG WLAN card is an option that can be chosen instead of the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 WLAN card.
-  Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.