In relation to Malaysia Government Implementation of Restriction of Movement Order, there will be a delay in the delivery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- 55.88 cm (22")
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- 5 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
Check availability at
HP 22f 22-inch Monitor
Appealing, ultra-thin design
Built from lightweight, high-strength metal with a matte finish and high-polished resin, this ultra-slim display brings home a modern look and feel without the premium price tag.
Stunning from edge-to-edge
With its vivid IPS panel, this micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality. It’s an expansive viewing experience, perfect for dual display setups.
Packed with entertainment features
Experience the sharp, clear difference FHD resolution brings to all your content. And thanks to AMD FreeSync™, PC gaming is free of blur and lag.
This ultra-slim display brings home a modern look and feel without the premium price tag.
With its vivid IPS panel, this micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality.
Experience clear picture and gaming free of blur and lag with FHD resolution and AMD FreeSync™.
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- Warranty card
- Set up poster
- Power adapter
|Display type||IPS with LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||55.88 cm (22")|
|Display area (metric)||47.6 x 26.78 cm|
|Resolution (native)||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600|
|Pixel pitch||0.247 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic|
|View angle||178° horizontal; 178° vertical|
|Response time||5 ms gray to gray (with overdrive)|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +25°|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 86 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 75 Hz|
|Onscreen controls||Brightness; Color control; Contrast; Exit; Image control; Information; Input source; Language; Management; Menu; OK; Power|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Anti-static; In plane switching; Language selection; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable|
|Display Input Type||1 HDMI 2.0 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA|
|Display input type note||(with HDCP support)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||48.98 x 3.97 x 29.67 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||48.96 x 18 x 38 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||21 W (maximum), 19 W (typical), 0.3 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.|
|Certifications and compliances||BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CEL Grade 2; CSA; CSA-NRTL; EAC; E-standby; EUP Lot-6; FCC; GEMS; HRN N N0.201; ICES; IEC 60950-1; IS 1121; ISO 9241-307; KC; KCC; MEPS; Microsoft WHQL Certification (Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7); PSB; RCM; SABS IEC 60950-1; SASO; SmartWay Transport Partnership (NA); TUV Bauart; VCCI; ISC; Low blue light|
|What's in the box||AC power cord; Documentation; HDMI cable; Warranty card; Set up poster; Power adapter|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 Years On-Site warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
- 1. This promotion is valid whilst stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
-  FreeSync™ is only available when it is connected on DisplayPort or HDMI. FreeSync is an AMD® technology is enabled on FHD or QHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. AMD Radeon Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU-compliant monitors with DisplayPort/HDMI Adaptive-Sync required. AMD 15.11 Crimson driver (or newer) required to support FreeSync over HDMI. Adaptive refresh rates vary by monitor. More information is available at www.amd.com/freesync.
- EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory at www.hp.com/go/options
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Lock is sold separately.