In relation to Malaysia Government Implementation of Restriction of Movement Order, there will be a delay in the delivery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- 49.53 cm (19.5")
- WXGA (1440 x 900 @ 60 Hz)
- 8 ms gray to gray
Check availability at
HP 20kd 19.5-inch Monitor
With an IPS panel, VGA and DVI inputs, WXGA+ (1440x900) resolution, and a 6M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, enjoy crisp, clear quality at impressive viewing angles.
Liberate your desk space
Help keep your work space organized and clutter-free with a compact, eye-catching design and internal power supply that eliminates the need for a bulky power brick.
The greener choice
Designed with a mercury-free backlight and arsenic-free glass, this ENERGY STAR® certification and EPEAT® Silver registered display helps reduce power consumption to save on costs.
Compact, sleek design
Enjoy impressive viewing angles and crisp, clear visuals with the IPS panel and WXGA+ (1440x900) resolution.
With no bulky external power supply, this compact design keeps your workspace organized.
Save on power costs with an ENERGY STAR® certification and EPEAT® Silver registered display.
- AC power cord
- VGA cable
- CD (include U.G., warranty, drives)
- Setup Poster
|Display type||LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||49.53 cm (19.5")|
|Display area (metric)||16.48 x 10.32 in|
|Resolution (native)||WXGA (1440 x 900 @ 60 Hz)|
|Pixel pitch||0.29 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 6000000:1 dynamic|
|Response time||8 ms gray to gray|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +15°|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 70 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 75 Hz|
|Display colors||Up to 16.7 million colors supported (through FRC technology)|
|Onscreen controls||Brightness; Contrast; Color Control; Image Control; Power; Menu; Management; Information; Exit|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable|
|Input connector||1 VGA; 1 DVI-D (with HDCP support)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||45.46 x 19.43 x 37.64 cm (with stand); 45.46 x 4.75 x 30.12 cm (without stand)|
|Weight||2.87 kg (with stand); 2.51 kg (without stand)|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Mercury-free LED backlighting; Arsenic-Free Display Glass; Low Halogen|
|Certifications and compliances||CB; CE; FCC marking; ErP; CSA; C-UL; C-ETL Mark; UL; CSA-NTRL; ETL-NRTL Mark; ICES; Argentina S-Mark; Japan VCCI; CCC; China CEL; Taiwan BSMI; Bauart; ISO9241-307; GOST 25861; HRN N N0.201; GOST R 50377-1992; GOST 25861; EEI certificate; IS 1121; SASO; SABS IEC 60950-1; NOM-019-SCFI-1998; TCO Certified; SmartWay Transport Partnership (NA only);|
|What's in the box||Monitor; AC power cord; VGA cable; CD (include U.G., warranty, drives); Setup Poster|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 Years On-Site warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
- 1. This promotion is valid whilst stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  WXGA+ content required to view WXGA+ images
-  ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® Silver registered models of this product are available where HP registers consumer desktop computers.