In relation to Malaysia Government Implementation of Restriction of Movement Order, there will be a delay in the delivery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- AMD Ryzen™ 3 processor
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 4 GB
- AMD Radeon
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP All-in-One - 22-df0212d
The HP All-in-One PC blends the power of a desktop with the beauty of a slim, three-sided borderless display for one dependable device designed to grow with you. With easy upgrades in three simple steps, you can feel confident your tech will stay up-to-date.
Built for tomorrow
Looking for a powerful All-in-One PC that can easily grow with you? Keeping technology up-to-date has never been simpler. Designed with a panel you can remove in three simple steps, easily upgrade your hardware to ensure you always have the power to get things done.
A powerful PC
Tackle your busiest days with the performance of a reliable processor. Save more of what you love with abundant storage for all your photos, videos and documents.
We've got your back
For 80 years, we've had your back. Trusted by millions of customers, the HP brand puts dependable technology above all else. That’s why our PCs go through over 230 individual tests to ensure you’re getting a powerful, reliable PC that's going to last.
Conveniently placed ports help keep cords out of the way, so your space feels clean and uncluttered. A three-sided micro-edge display lets you see more of your screen with a pop-up privacy camera that tucks safely away when not in-use.
- AMD Ryzen™ 3 processor
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
- AMD Radeon Graphics
- 5.7 kg
- 21.5" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, three-sided micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 72% NTSC
- 3 year limited parts and labour, toll-free technical phone support for the first 30 days.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen™ 3 3250U (2.6 GHz base clock, up to 3.5 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
 Max Boost clock frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
|Processor family||AMD Ryzen™ 3 processor|
|Chipset||AMD Integrated SoC|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||54.6 cm (21.5") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, three-sided micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 72% NTSC|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon Graphics|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI-out 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 RJ-45|
|Expansion slots||2 M.2 (1 for SSD, 1 for WLAN)|
|Memory card device||HP 3-in-1 memory card reader|
|Audio features||Dual 2 W speakers|
|Webcam||HP Truevision HD privacy camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Keyboard||USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Wireless||Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||65 W Smart AC power adapter|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||49.03 x 20.45 x 38.07 cm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||59.3 x 24.3 x 47.8 cm|
|Package weight||8.7 kg|
|Product color||Night blue|
|Security management||Kensington MicroSaver lock slot|
|Software included||McAfee LiveSafe™|
|Software footnote|| Free 30 day subscription of McAfee LiveSafe service included. Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year limited parts and labour, toll-free technical phone support for the first 30 days.|
-  This device has been engineered for optimal performance. Upgrading PC may affect warranty coverage.
-  HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Free 30 day subscription of McAfee LiveSafe service included. Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Max Boost clock frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
-  Must activate within 180 days of Windows activation.