- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 16 GB
- Intel UHD
Check availability at
HP ZBook Studio G5 Mobile Workstation
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration. With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it's the Business device your business needs.
HP's brightest 4K UHD laptop display
See your work in one billion vibrant colors on the HP DreamColor display with 600 nits of brightness. Master color-critical work with 100% Adobe RGB coverage that helps maintain perfect color every single time.
More powerful than ever before
Get ultra fast performance with the latest Intel® Core™ i9 processors and 64 GB memory. Render photorealistic images with certified NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 graphics - optimized for stability and peak performance with professional software apps.
HP's most secure mobile workstation
Protect your work with industry-leading security features. A touch of a button activates HP Sure View privacy screen to protect against visual hacking and RAID 1 maintains a backup copy of all your files in case you ever need it.
- Intel® Core™ i7-8850H vPro™ processer Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 2 kg
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS eDP anti-glare LED-backlit ambient light sensor, 400 cd/m² (1920 x 1080)
- 3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-8850H vPro™ processer with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST. AMD Radeon™ Pro professional graphics support up to six independent displays when using an HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 HDMI 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 power connector; 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.3)|
|Expansion slots||1 UHS-II SD card reader|
|Audio features||HP tuned Bang & Olufsen, quad stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone supporting HP Noise Reduction Software, keyboard functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio, HP Clear Sound Amp|
|Pointing device||HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP Collaboration Keyboard, full-size, spill-resistant, backlit, with drain and DuraKeys, clickpad with image sensor and glass surface, multi-touch gestures and taps enabled|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||150 W external AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||36 x 25.4 x 0.88 to 1.74 cm (front to rear)|
|Weight||Starting at 2 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Device Access Manager; HP FingerPrint Sensor; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; Pre-boot authentication; HP Sure Click; Measured Boot; HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start Gen4; HP Secure Disk Erase; HP Host Based Mac Address; Windows Defender|
|Software||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Recovery Manager; HP Remote Graphics Software; HP Support Assistant; HP Velocity; HP WorkWise (requires Bluetooth); Skype for Business Certified; HP LAN-WLAN Protection; HP JumpStart; HP Client Security Suite Gen4|
|Software footnote|| HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
 HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
 HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  64 GB RAM planned to be available in December 2018.
-  HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and functions in landscape orientation.
-  Raid 1 planned to be available in December 2018.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  vPro. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Only 2 DIMM configurations run at 2400 MHz and 4 DIMM configurations run at 2133 MHz.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Intel® HD graphics 630 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P630 only used when NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology is enabled.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST. AMD Radeon™ Pro professional graphics support up to six independent displays when using an HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.
-  Privacy camera is not available on touchscreen.
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement.
-  Finger Sensor is optional
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Z Workstations products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  HP Password manager requires Windows.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year limited warranty as the platform.
-  HP Secure Disk Erase is for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
-  Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  Windows Hello optional
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
-  Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Supported, not preloaded.
-  4 cell now only w/ UMA, and not possible with DSC.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory is only available if HDD is selected and 2nd M.2 is not selected.
-  Available in December 2018.
-  RAID 1 Configuration requires 2 NVMe PCIe M.2 drives; both drives must be the same capacity and only available on NVMe technology.