- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 256 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
Check availability at
HP ZBook Studio G4 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR)
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration. With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it's the Business device your business needs.
Meticulously crafted with a fully-machined aluminum and die-cast magnesium body, diamond-cut edges and an optional stunning HP DreamColor UHD display. And at just 18 mm thin and 4.6 lbs., you’ll be prepared wherever inspiration strikes.
No compromise reliability
Confidently take on your workday with our durable & reliable HP ZBook Studio. With a 3-year onsite limited warranty, 120,000 hours of testing, and 30 years of HP Z DNA this is where the fusion of innovation, performance & reliability meet.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (2.8 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 256 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® M1200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 2.09 kg
- 15.6" diagonal FHD UWVA anti-glare (1920 x 1080)
- Limited 3-year or 1-year limited warranty options available, depending on country. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year limited warranty as the platform. Optional1 HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard limited warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (2.8 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® CM236 integrated with processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||256 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® M1200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 power connector; 2 USB Type-C™ (Thunderbolt™ 3, DisplayPort™ 1.2, USB 3.1); 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 USB 3.0; 1 stereo microphone-in/headphone-out combo|
|Expansion slots||1 SD UHS-II flash media|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen HD audio. Integrated stereo speakers and microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam). Button for volume mute, functions keys for volume up and down. Combo microphone-in/stereo headphone-out jack.|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two pick buttons|
|Keyboard||HP Spill Resistant Keyboard (backlit with function key control)|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219-LM Gigabit Network Connection|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||150 W Slim Smart AC adapter (external)|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||37.5 x 25.5 x 1.8 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.09 kg|
|Security management||Absolute Persistence Module; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start Gen3; HP FingerPrint Sensor; One-step logon; Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID (available as a configurable option); Removable media write/boot control; Security lock slot; Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for Intel® AT|
|Software||HP Mobile Workstations are shipped with a variety of software titles including: HP Performance Advisor, HP Remote Graphics Software (HP RGS), HP Velocity, HP Client Security Suite Gen3, HP ePrint Driver+JetAdvantage, HP Recovery Manager, HP WorkWise (requires Bluetooth), HP LAN-WLAN Protection, HP Hotkey Support, HP Jumpstart, HP Support Assistant, HP Noise Cancellation, Buy Office, Bing Search, Skype. Please refer to this product's quickspec document for a full list of preinstalled software.|
|Software footnote|| HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
 HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
 HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year or 1-year limited warranty options available, depending on country. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year limited warranty as the platform. Optional1 HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard limited warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location.|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Weight will vary by configuration.
-  Onsite service may require an optional HP Care Pack. Availability may vary.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  Only 2 DIMM configurations run at 2400 MHz and 4 DIMM configurations run at 2133 MHz.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Intel® HD graphics 630 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P630 only used when NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology is enabled.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Intel AT security requires a separately purchased Absolute Computrace service subscription and must be activated and configured. Check with Absolute for availability in your country. Intel and HP assume no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting therefrom. See http://www.intel.com/technology/anti-theft/. Disclose: Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteDesk products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP ZBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.