HP Audio Technology
Audio by Bang & Olufsen
HP Audio technology is brought to you by the collaboration with Bang & Olufsen, the high-end electronic company. Bang & Olufsen was founded in 1925 in Struer, Denmark by two innovative, young engineers Peter Bang and Svend Olufsen, and has been dedicated to building sound systems for over 90 years.
Combining the best of two worlds, the HP and B&O relationship brings consumer audio experiences to the business environment.
Best of Both Worlds
What can Bang & Olufsen give you?
When Bang & Olufsen tune the devices, they are looking for a more balanced response flattening out large peaks and other fluctuations in the frequency response to give a clearer and more straightforward sound. This allows for more diversity in the music taste and genres that the customer prefers.
HP Noise Cancellation Software
- Improves collaboration by applying industry-leading noise-filtering technology to all inbound and outbound audio, for effective online calls and meetings
HP Audio Boost
- HP Audio Boost balances loudness and clarity and enhances bass for improved speech quality. Automatic mode switching from voice to music to movies optimizes your experience
- With Discrete AMPs you get the maximum possible volume from small speakers.
How HP Audio addresses customer pain points:
1. Not loud enough
- With Discrete AMPs you get maximum possible volume from small speakers
2. Not authentic enough
- With Audio by Bang & Olufsen you get clearer and more straight-forward sound. This allows for more diversity in the music taste and genres that the customer prefers
- Discrete AMP provides a deep bass, reproduces lower audio frequencies when compared to traditional systems, delivering a richer sound
- Discrete AMP provides unmatched sound clarity with amplifier clipping and speaker distortion reduction
3. Does not adapt to the environment
- HP Audio Boost provides automatic mode switching from voice to music to movies, for an optimal listening experience
- HP Noise Cancellation software supports bi-directional noise cancellation, improving the collaboration experience