PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Sheet-feed Scanner
Handle large volumes at blazing speeds—up to 75 ppm/150 ipm for black-and-white and color. Recommended for 7,500 pages per day. Built-in software and an 80-page automatic document feeder deliver smooth paper handling.
Capture entire documents with one-pass duplex scanning up to 150 ipm black-and-white and color.
Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim—a modern design perfect for the desktop.
Capture a wide range of documents—even stacks of mixed media sizes and types—with HP EveryPage.
Load up to 80 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Save time and improve performance with customized workflows. Seamlessly capture a wide range of paper types in a single operation, and send information where you need to. Integrate this HP ScanJet into your business to manage information efficiently.
Identify new devices and gain insight into scanning with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
Simplify the way you scan A3-size documents—no need for a carrier sheet.
Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS®.
Easily transfer scans into editable text, encrypted PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
Increase accuracy and simplify jobs. Capture rich text and images, helping save time. Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, using the optional wireless accessory. Get direct access to Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional.
Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks, and make selections using the LCD control panel.
Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files.
- Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)
- Up to 75 ppm/150 ipm for (b&w, 300ppi)
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
- Recommended for 7,500 pages per day
- HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Sheet feed Scanner
- Installation guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Power Adapter
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)|
|Scan Resolution, Hardware||Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)|
|Output Resolution Dpi Settings||75; 150; 200; 240; 300; 400; 500; 600; 1200 ppi|
|Scan speed in preview mode||Up to 5 sec|
|Automatic document feeder scan speed||Up to 75 ppm/150 ipm|
|Scan speed OCR (A4)||< 6 sec|
|Task speed||10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, tiff): about 5.98 sec for single image scan; 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to e-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 4.91 sec for single image scan; about 1.23 sec for single image send to email. Totally 6.14 sec; A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in) PDF to e-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 6.51 sec for single image scan; about 3.5 sec for single image send to email. Totally 10.01 sec|
|Scan speed footnote number|| Actual speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, connectivity type, computer performance and application software.|
|Duty cycle (daily)||Recommended for 7,500 pages per day|
|Bit Depth||24-bits external 48-bits internal|
|Auto document feeder capacity||80 sheets of 75 g/m² paper|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||216 x 3100 mm|
|Scan size ADF (minimum)||50.8 x 50.8 mm|
|Scan input modes||Two scan modes (simplex/duplex) on front-panel for HP SDSS in Win OS and third parties applications via TWAIN, ISIS and WIA|
|Scan file format||For text & images: ePub 3.0, HTML 4.0, Excel file format (*.xls, *.xlsx), PowerPoint file format (*.pptx), Word (*.docx), WordPerfect (*.wpd), searchable PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf), XML and XPS|
|Scan technology||CMOS CIS|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scanner advanced features||Auto-color detect, auto-crop, auto-exposure, auto orient, OCR, edge removal, background cleanup, remove hole, color drop out, straighten the page, scan to cloud, scan to email, PDF security, misfeed detection advance setting, batch processing, barcode, scan to multiple desitnations|
|Processor speed||550 MHz|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports||1 x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB 2.0 port|
|Connectivity, standard||USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)|
|Connectivity, optional||USB 2.0 port for Wi-Fi accessory|
|Twain version||TWAIN version 2.1|
|Control panel||2-line 16 character per line LCD display, Simplex button, Duplex button, Cancel button, Power button with a LED and Tool button.|
|Power||Input Voltage range: 90 - 264 VAC, Rated Frequency: 50 - 60HZ, Worldwide use|
|Power supply type||External Power Adapter|
|Power Consumption||6.7 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (off), 0.1 watts (auto-off)|
|Power Consumption Footnote Number|| Power requirements are based on the country/region where the scanner is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the scanner and void the product warranty.|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Media weights, supported, ADF||40 to 413 g/m²|
|Media size (ADF)||U.S.-Letter: 215.9 x 279.4 mm (8.5 x 11 in); U.S.-Legal: 215.9 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in); U.S.-Executive: 184.2 x 266.7 mm (7.25 x 10.5 in); ISO A4: 210 x 297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 in); JIS B5: 182 x 257 mm (7.2 x 10.1 in); ISO B5: 176 x 250 mm (7.0 x 9.9 in); ISO A5: 148 x 210 mm (5.8 x 8.3 in); ISO A6: 105 x 148 mm (5.8 x 4.1 in); ISO A7: 74 x 104 mm (2.9 x 4.1 in); ISO A8: 52 x 74 mm (2.0 x 2.9 in)|
|Media types||Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Plastic Carrier sheets for easily damaged documents, Previously stapled media with staple removed|
|Operating temperature range||10 to 35ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60ºC|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||OS X El Capitan 10.11, Microsoft® Windows 10, Windows® 8, Windows 7|
|Minimum System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8; Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||310 x 198 x 190 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||342 x310 x 319 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||397 x 248 x 303 mm|
|Package weight||5.4 kg|
|What's in the box||HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Sheet feed Scanner; Installation guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide; 2CDs; Power cord; USB cable; Power Adapter|
|Software included||HP WIA scan driver, HP TWAIN scan driver, HP Smart Document Scan Software, HP Scanner Tools Utility, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, I.R.I.S. Cardiris, Nuance PaperPort, EMC ISIS driver, Kofax VRS Pro|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Unit Exchange)|
|Certification and Compliance|
|Environmental||RoHS compliance, HP GSE standard|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||IEC 60950-1:2005 +A1+A11+A12 and all applicable amendments; CSA/UL 60950-1, 2nd edition (2007); EN 60950-1:2006 +A11 +A1 +A12+A2; EAC safety; Canada cUL CoC; China CCC; European Union CE; Kenya PVOC; Kuwait TER; Nigeria SON; Saudi Arabia SASO; South Africa NRCS; Taiwan BSMI; Ukraine safety approval|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Class B Emissions; CISPR 22:2008 (International); European Union EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, EN 55022:2010 (CE mark); China GB9254-2008 (CCC); Taiwan CNS13438:2006 (BSMI); USA CFR47 Part 15, Subpart B (FCC); ICES-003:2012 Issue 6 (Canada); Australia C-tick (includes New Zealand); KN 22 and Korea KCC; EAC EMC Certificate; Ukraine EMC approval; EN 61000-3-2:2014 (harmonics); EN 61000-3-3:2013 (flicker); Immunity CISPR 24:2010, EN 50024:2010|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Accessories||HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 5000 s4/7000 s3 roller kit L2756A|
|Services (Care Pack)||HP 3y Nbd Exch SJ 7000s2/7000s2 Flow SVC; HP 4y Nbd Exch SJ 7000s2/7000s2 Flow SVC; HP 5y Nbd Exch SJ 7000s2/7000s2 Flow SVC; HP 3yNbdOsEx SJ7000s2/7000s2Flow HW Supp; HP 4yNbdOsEx SJ7000s2/7000s2Flow HW Supp; HP 5yNbdOsEx SJ7000s2/7000s2Flow HW Supp; HP 3y Std Exch SJ 7000s2/7000s2 Flow SVC|
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M507dn₹78,015 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP LaserJet Pro M501dn₹66,914 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw₹67,278 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7500 Flatbed Scanner₹90,154 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner₹62,533 (incl. of all taxes)
-  Scan speed measured at 300 dpi (black-and-white, grayscale, and color). Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software.
-  Scanning from a mobile device requires the HP Wireless Adapter 100 (L2761A), which must be purchased separately, and the HP JetAdvantage Capture App. The app is available for mobile devices running Android™ version 4.0 and higher, and can be downloaded from the Google Play™ store. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/documentmanagement. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point and may be limited during active VPN connections. Wi-Fi Direct® scanning requires the mobile device to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi® network of the scanner. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
-  HP EveryPage is referred to as HP Precision Feed on HP ScanJet devices introduced prior to May 2013.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin. Support for the HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 available mid-November, 2016.
-  Expected availability for Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional is November 1, 2016.
-  With input and output trays folded and covers closed
-  Power requirements are based on the country/region where the scanner is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the scanner and void the product warranty.
-  Actual speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, connectivity type, computer performance and application software.