PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP USB-C Dock G4
Maximize productivity in the office with one USB-C™ cable connection to the enterprise-ready HP USB-C Dock G4. It delivers device charging to your HP notebook, supports up to three displays, and enables connectivity to your wired network and accessories.
Multi-task like a pro
Connect the dock’s cable to your device’s USB-C™ port to charge it while you work, access your wired network, and connect to one 4K or up to three WSXGA+ displays, plus your accessories, through two DisplayPort™, HDMI, RJ-45, and five USB ports.
Experience advanced network manageability with PXE boot, Wake on LAN, and MAC Address Pass Through support, even when the system is On or in Sleep, Hibernate or Off states, and 802.1x authentication.
Secure inside and out
Get optimal security with a driver-free dock that has no internal flash memory, and can be physically locked down with a lock slot and your choice of locks.
Power for plenty of devices
Charge all of your HP devices, from detachables to notebooks, with one dock that supports six power profiles, from 5V to 20V. Use the power button on the front of the dock to turn on your docked notebook while its lid is closed.
Rest easy with a one-year limited warranty.
- HP USB-C Dock G4
- 90 W AC adapter
- 1 USB-C™ (1 m) cable
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports note||USB ports operate at USB 2.0 speed and the Gigabit NIC functions at 10/100 speeds when the dock is in 4-lane DisplayPort mode.|
|Ports||Front: 1 USB-C™; 1 USB 3.0; 1 Audio jack combo; Side/rear: 1 USB-C™; 1 USB 3.0 (powered); 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 2.0; 2 DisplayPort™; 1 RJ-45; 1 Smart AC adapter|
|Security management||Kensington lock slot (Lock sold separately)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||7.79 x 2.71 x 0.87 in|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||19.8 x 6.9 x 2.2 cm|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
|Hardware compatibility||Compatible with HP ProBook 640 G4; HP ProBook 650 G4; HP ProBook 645 G4; HP EliteBook 830 G5; HP EliteBook 840 G5; HP EliteBook 850 G5; HP EliteBook 840r G4; HP EliteBook 745 G5; HP EliteBook 755 G5; HP EliteBook 735 G5; HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2; HP EliteBook 1040 G4; HP ProBook 470 G5; HP ProBook 455 G5; HP ProBook 450 G5; HP ProBook 440 G5; HP ProBook 430 G5; ChromeBook x360; HP Elite x2 1012 G2; HP Pro x2 612 G2; HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2; HP ChromeBook 13; HP Spectre Pro 13 G1 Notebook PC; HP EliteBook Folio G1; HP Elite x2 1012 G1|
|Battery and Power|
|Power||90 W (normal); 65 W (average); 100 W (maximum)|
-  Supports multi-function USB-C™ (video, charging, and USB 3.1) and USB Type-C™ Thunderbolt-enabled ports.
-  See product QuickSpecs for exact charging capacities. Functional as port replicator only for Mobile Workstations.
-  Sold separately. Single display up to 4K (3840 x 1440 @ 60 Hz), dual displays up to 2K (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz) or triple displays up to FHD (1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz). Actual display configuration is subject to your platform’s video out capability.
-  Requires host platform support in its BIOS. Internet access required and sold separately.
-  Lock sold separately.
- USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.