- AMD G-Series
- HP ThinPro
- 8 GB MLC flash memory
- 2 GB
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP t420 Thin Client
More bang for your buck
Get your choice of essential operating systems, support for VoIP with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications tools, and value-added integrated software from HP that helps you deploy, manage, and optimize your new systems.
Plan ahead with reliable flash memory storage and a fan-less design for ultra-quiet deployments. Choose a Global Series model and custom image to help ensure worldwide consistency. Rest easy with a two-year lifecycle and three-year limited warranty.
Place it where you need it
Install throughout your business—the modern 0.88 liter form factor complements and fits into a range of compact work spaces, and the integrated VESA mount enables mounting on a flat surface, or directly behind an HP ProDisplay.
Tailor your installation with the OS of your choice—HP Thin Pro, HP Smart Zero, or Windows Embedded Standard 7E. Enjoy simplified setup, deployment, and maintenance with HP Device Manager, a software tool available exclusively for HP Thin Clients.
- AMD Embedded G-Series GX-209JA SOC Processor (1 GHz, 2 cores)
- HP ThinPro 32
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 8 GB MLC flash memory
- Graphics integrated on processor
- 0.74 kg
- On-site Warranty and Service: This 3-year (3-3-0), limited warranty and service offering delivers 3 years of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply
|Operating system||HP ThinPro 32|
|Processor Name||AMD Embedded G-Series GX-209JA SOC (1 GHz, 2 cores)|
|Memory||2 GB DDR3L SDRAM|
|Hard drive description||8 GB MLC flash memory|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Graphics integrated on processor|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||2 USB 2.0; 1 headset|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||2 USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 DVI-D; 1 VGA|
|Audio||3.5 mm stereo socket on front panel marked as a headset port. Supports OMTP and CTIA headsets.|
|Pointing device||HP USB Hardened Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Keyboard|
|Protocols||Citrix® HDX; Citrix® ICA; Microsoft RDP; Microsoft RemoteFX (RFX); VMware® Horizon View™ through PCoIP; VMware® Horizon View™ through RDP|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||45 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy saving automatic power-down, surge tolerant external adapter|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||180 x 140 x 35 mm|
|Software||HP Device Manager; HP ThinState; HP ThinUpdate; HP Smart Zero Client Services; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent; HP Connection Manager; HP Easy Shell|
|Software footnote|| HP ThinUpdate available as an add-on only for configurations using Windows Embedded operating systems.|
|Browser supported||Mozilla Firefox 32|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||On-site Warranty and Service: This 3-year (3-3-0), limited warranty and service offering delivers 3 years of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Manufacturing, Packaging and Import Info|
|Manufacturer’s Details||Manufactured by one of the following:
Compal Information industry (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
No 25, Thrid Avenue, A Zone,Kunshan Comprehensive Free Trade Zone, Kunshan, Jiangsu,China
Hongfujin Precision Industry (Wuhan) Co. Ltd.
No,1, 2nd Optical Valley Road, East-lake, Devlopment Zone, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
Inventec (Congqing) Corp.
No.66 West district 2nd Rd, Shapingba District, Chonqing, China
Micro- Star Int'l Co., Ltd
Longma Information Technology Industrial Park, Tangtou Villlage, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Digitek (Chongqing) Computer Co. Ltd
B01, SectionC, airport function Zone, Lianglu Cuntan Free Trade Port Area, Yubei District, Chongqing, China
Tech-Front (Chongqing) Computer Co.,Ltd
18#, Zongbao Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing 401332, China
Wistron InfoComm(Chongqing) Co., Ltd
No.18-9, Baohong Avenue, Wangjia street, Yubei District, Chongqing, China
HP India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
Plot# 9,10,11A,35,36,37A, Sector-V, IIE SIDCUL Pantnagar (Udhamsingh Nagar) Uttrakhand 263153
|Importer’s Details||HP India Sales Private Limited
24, Salarpuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, Adugodi, Bangalore -560030
-  1 Microsoft Lync for VDI 2013 plug-in recommended with Windows Embedded Standard. Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack for Microsoft Lync is recommended with HP ThinPro and Smart Zero. All Unified Communications solutions are licensed, distributed, and supported by Unified Communication providers. Microsoft Lync for VDI is distributed by Microsoft Corporation. Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack for Microsoft Lync is distributed by Citrix Systems, Inc.
-  Each sold separately.
-  Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance will vary.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  802.11 is an optional or add on feature. Use of Wi-Fi module requires WiFi access point and Internet service. Availability of public WiFi access points is limited.
-  This product does not include an internal PC speaker. All audio must be produced using peripheral devices, i.e. headsets, headphones, speakers, connected to the system through the 3.5 mm headset jack.
-  Optional or add-on feature
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP ThinUpdate available as an add-on only for configurations using Windows Embedded operating systems.