In light of the recent Government guidelines on Covid-19 situation, we may be able to deliver products only in select locations. Deliveries may take longer than normal. Request your understanding during this time.
Meet the stunning HP Premium Family – devices for those that want it all and still yearn for more. These luxurious devices, with unrivaled performance and alluring designs, surpass your wildest expectations. With impressive technology featuring Intel® Core™ processors1 and refined materials, the new Premium Family is bound to be your new obsession.
We put craft above all else. Refined materials, cutting-edge design, and construction come standard, of course. But we didn’t stop there – these are some of the slimmest, sleekest, most elegant machines you’ve ever encountered, down to the finest details.
Powered to perform
Our devices are perfectly equipped for the world-class performance you need. With everything from the latest Intel® Core™ processors1, to high resolution displays and audio by Bang & Olufsen, these machines impress on all fronts.
All-day battery life2
Your demanding life doesn’t rest. Neither do our batteries. Fly out for the big conference – or make a great escape – on a single charge. Get in a full day without ever having to worry about where you left the charger.2
We would look so good together
Cutting-edge designs, innovative engineering, and refined materials come together in the new Premium Family.
The HP EliteBook x360 series, with your choice of 12” or 13.3” diagonal screen sizes, sets a stunning new benchmark for flexibility with five versatile modes, unmatched security features, and long battery life.
Stunning, diamond-cut aluminum unibody chassis spotlights precision craftsmanship in a super-light 13” diagonal (1.28kg) package.
Get end-to-end protection from the world’s most secure and manageable PCs12. HP Sure Start Gen313 protects against BIOS attacks while the optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen keeps visual hackers in the dark.
A superior collaboration experience begins with dedicated conferencing keys. This Skype for Business certified PC delivers a superior audio experience with four premium speakers, audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software and HP Audio Boost.
A seamless blend of PC power and unbound portability, the HP Elite x2 combines advanced laptop performance and tablet mobility to liberate the way you work.
Designed to bring worlds together.
Certified for Skype for Business®, the HP Elite x2 keeps you in touch and in sync wherever you are, with a premium audio experience and the HP Elite x2 Collaboration Keyboard.
Let nothing stand in your way.
Be productive in any situation. Windows 10 Pro1 combined with powerful security, collaboration, and up to 10 hours and 15 minutes of battery life17; and its fast charging capability gets the battery up to 50% in 30 minutes18 to help you power through your day on the HP Elite x2.
Built for creative visionaries like engineers, architects and film editors, the HP ZBook Studio offers the exhilarating power you only thought possible with a workstation desktop, in a sleek, light mobile design.
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Windows 10 MobileMark 14 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
3. Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
4. 4K content required to view full 4K images. 4K available on select SKUs.
5. Lowest weight requires non-glass, non-touch.
6. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.comexternal link.
7. Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
8. Built in Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 modules (HP lt4120) modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE is not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
9. Based on HP's internal analysis of 14" business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
10. Weight will vary by configuration.
11. Based on vendors shipping > 1 million units worldwide annually with clamshell design, Windows or OSX, measured at z-height as of 9/15/17. Measured at z-height.
12. Most secure based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost among convertibles with Intel 7th Generation processors, Windows Pro OS and keyboard that does not detach as of December 1, 2016. Thinnest based on competitors with >1m units annually of convertible, non-detachables having a Windows Pro OS and 6th or 7th generation Intel® vPro™ enabled processor as of December 1, 2016.
13. HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
14. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase expected to be available Q2 2017.
15. Optional 4k display available on 13” diagonal models.
16. NVIDIA discrete graphics available only on 15” diagonal display models.
17. Dual speakers available on 15” diagonal models, Quad speakers available on 13” diagonal models. The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycleexternal link.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See www.microsoft.com
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at www.support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
In accordance with the Microsoft Silicon Support Policy, HP does not support or provide drivers for Windows 8 or Windows 7 on products configured with Intel or AMD 7th generation and forward processors
Please note: The product colour and look & feel may vary from the visual representation on the Website. While all efforts are made to check pricing, product specifications and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and HP reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors. For pen drives, please reach out to respective manufacturers for any service queries.
This e-store is Serviced by Savex Technologies Pvt Ltd. (124, Maker Chambers 3, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 21).