Check availability at
HP GT53XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP print quality and reliability. With Original HP inks, print crisp documents with sharp black text that remain legible for many years.
Prints on plain papers using HP black pigment inks for HP ink tank printers remain legible for many years.
Count on crisp, sharp text and graphics for all your reports, documents, and brochures, time after time.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank series printer.
Manage ink levels and decide when to easily add more—no guessing or waiting until you run low.
- Cartridge Colors: Black
- Print Technology: Ink
- Product type: High Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink bottle
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||~6,000 pages|
|Cartridges Capacity||High Capacity Cartridges|
|Printhead swath (inch)||58 x 58 x 170 mm|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Product type||High Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||58 x 58 x 170 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||58 x 58 x 170 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||2.28 x 2.28 x 6.69 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||2.28 x 2.28 x 6.69 in|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Malaysia|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Smart Tank 510 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 550 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 610 series|
|Package weight||0.18 kg|
|Package weight||0.4 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
- HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle₹525 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle₹525 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle₹525 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP GT51/GT52 2-pack Black/Tri-color Printhead Replacement Kit₹1,701 (incl. of all taxes)
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Two black ink bottles are required to print 8,000 color test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: http:// www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Documents printed with HP black inks on plain paper and stored in folders and cabinets maintain legibility. Based on HP internal and external testing. See http://wilhelm-research.com/hp/WIR_Dark_Storage_Permanence_Statement_for_HP_2017-11-07.pdf and http://www. hp.com/go/printpermanence.