- Processor typeIntel Core i7
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64
- Hard Drive1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- RAM16 GB
- GraphicsIntel HD
Check availability at
HP EliteOne 1000 G1 34-in Curved All-in-One Business PC
Personal video conferencing on demand
Save time and launch video calls quickly with integrated collaboration keys. Complete the experience with captivating video and audio engagement with Audio by Bang & Olufsen and an optional FHD dual-facing webcam.
Stay ahead of the curve
Configurable and flexible, our first AiO with an upgradeable PC base and display for flexible re-deployment—meet the AiO designed to reinvent the lifecycle of your PC.
Our most secure and manageable PCs
Deploy first-class protection with commercial security and manageability features like HP Sure Start Gen3 and HP Manageability Integration Kit. Get automatic threat detection and system recovery, plus remotely manage your PC security with real-time updates.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 10.3 kg
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor Name||Intel® Core™ i7-7700 with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Hard drive (2nd)||1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Storage type||HDD; SSD|
|Internal drive bays||One 2.5" HDD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||86.36 cm (34) diagonal WQHD IPS widescreen LCD anti-glare WLED-backlit (3440 x 1440)|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Graphic card footnote 1|| HD content required to view HD images.
 Integrated Intel Wi-Di software is available on select models only and requires separately purchased projector, tv or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, tv or computer monitor via a standard VGA, HDMI cable, also sold separately.
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2-in; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2-out; 1 HDMI-out; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|I/O Port location||Side|
|Ports||1 headphone; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (fast charging)|
|External I/O ports footnote|| (2) Type A USB 3.1 Gen1 (Keyboard wake capable).|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2280|
|Audio||Conexant CX5001 codec, 2 W internal speaker, microphone/headphone side port (3.5 mm), high performance integrated stereo speakers|
|Webcam||2 MP full HD webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone, maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080; 2 MP webcam and IR sense (front) and 2 MP webcam (rear), maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080|
|Keyboard||HP Wireless Business Slim Keyboard and Mouse Combo|
|Keyboard footnote|| HP USB Antimicrobial Keyboard: China only; HP USB Antimicrobial Mouse: China only.|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219LM GbE LOM|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||180 W external power adapter, up to 89% efficiency, active PFC|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||81.5 x 19 x 45.7 cm|
|Security management||DriveLock; Hood sensor; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start; HP Client Security Suite Gen 3; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; Integrated fingerprint reader; Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID configurations; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Serial enable/disable (viaBIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)|
|Software||Skype for Business Certified|
|Software footnote|| Secure Erase: For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.|
|Management features||HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management; HP System Software Manager (download); LANDESK Management|
|Manageability features footnote|| HP Driver Packs: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Optional features sold separately or as add on features.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteDesk products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Only available with 6th generation (Intel) processors.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Integrated Intel Wi-Di software is available on select models only and requires separately purchased projector, tv or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, tv or computer monitor via a standard VGA, HDMI cable, also sold separately.
-  HD and 4K content required to view HD and 4K images.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Intel® Optane™ for HP desktops and notebooks is sold separately and requires a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, bios version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10, version 1703, an Intel® 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe Spec 1.1 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
-  Wireless LAN is optional and must be bought at purchase.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  The side headset connector supports CTIA style headsets and is re-taskable as a Line-in, Microphone-in or Headphone-out port. Rear audio input ports are re-taskable as a Line-in or Microphone-in port. External speakers must be powered externally. Multi-streaming can be enabled in the audio control panel to allow independent audio streams to be sent to/from the front and rear jacks or internal speakers. This allows for different audio applications to use separate audio ports on the system. For example, the front jacks could be used with a headset for a communications application while the rear jacks are being used with external speakers and a multimedia application.
-  HP USB Antimicrobial Keyboard: China only; HP USB Antimicrobial Mouse: China only.
-  Secure Erase: For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  HP Driver Packs: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Power On Authentication: HP commercial platforms support password with this feature and fingerprint where applicable.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  (2) Type A USB 3.1 Gen1 (Keyboard wake capable).
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Native Miracast Support: Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast
-  HP ePrint Drive + JetAdvantage: Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant: Requires Windows and Internet access.
-  Skype: Skype is not offered in China.
-  Microsoft Defender (Windows 10 only): Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP PhoneWise: only available on HP EliteBook 1040, EliteBook x360 1020 and HP EliteOne 1000 AiO platforms. For HP PhoneWise system requirements see: www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise. HP PhoneWise not compatible with HP WorkWise at launch.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager: HP Management Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  LANDESK Management: Subscription required.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3: Requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th or 8th generation processors.
-  HP Sure Start G3: Available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen3: Requires Intel® or AMD 7th generation processors.