- Black and white
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP DesignJet Z6810 60-in Production Printer
Help your customers stand out with high-quality output from impactful photos to canvas, backlits, POP, posters, maps, and line drawings. Avoid rework with consistent, accurate color across prints and printers, with the embedded spectrophotometer.
Help your customers stand out from impactful photos to detailed maps/line drawings, with optimized printheads.
Accommodate production peaks with fast print speeds, handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity, and work without interruption with long media rolls and 775-ml HP ink cartridges.
Accommodate production peaks with print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr on glossy and 548 ft²/hr on plain paper.
This solution fits the way you work and provides new tools to help simplify your workflow. Keep using your current RIPs, and easily create content and submit jobs with the HP Applications Center. Reduce media waste with HP Click software.
Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading RIPs, enabled by HP's RIP certification program.
- A1 Black and White HP DesignJet Large Format Printer, Perfect for Enterprise
- Print only
- Print speed up to 283 ft²/hr
- Ethernet, EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printer, spindle, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, take-up reel, 3-in spindle adapter kit, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4|
|Optional print languages||Adobe PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.7; TIFF; JPEG|
|Model size||1524 mm|
|Guaranteed minimum line width||0.067 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))|
|Guaranteed minimum line width footnote||Measured on HP Matte Film|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm (HP-GL/2 addressable)|
|Line accuracy note||±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E HP Matte Film in Best or Normal mode with HP Vivid Photo Inks|
|Color accuracy||Median < 1.25 dE2000, 95% of colors < 2.75 dE2000|
|Color accuracy note||ICC absolute colorimetric accuracy on HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper with HP Vivid Photo Inks.|
|Color Stability||< 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes|
|Color Stability Note||With HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper with HP Vivid Photo Inks.|
|Print speed||Fast: 140 m²/hr on plain media; Normal: 26.3 m²/hr on coated media; Best: 13.1 m²/hr on glossy media|
|Print speed color image (normal, coated paper)||26.3 m²/hr|
|Print speed color image (normal, glossy paper)||19.7 m²/hr|
|Print speed color image (best, glossy paper)||13.1 m²/hr|
|Print time color image ISO N5 (best, metric A1 glossy paper)||3.2 min/page|
|Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, A1 coated paper)||18 sec/page|
|Print time color image ISO N5 (normal metric A1 coated paper)||1.5 min/page|
|Print time color image ISO N5 (normal metric A1 glossy paper)||2.1 min/page|
|Maximum optical density (black)||4.5 L* min/2.31 D|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Maximum optical density footnote (black)||With HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper with HP Vivid Photo Inks.|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Print repeatability||Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.25 dE2000|
|Print repeatability note||With HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper with HP Vivid Photo Inks.|
|Printer drivers included||Raster driver for Windows; PostScript driver for Windows and macOS with optional PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit|
|Internal Storage||500 GB|
|Memory||64 GB (virtual)|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); EIO Jetdirect accessory slot|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect EIO print servers|
|Power Consumption||270 W (printing); < 48 W (ready); < 5.3 W (sleep); < 0.3 W (off)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-127 V (±10%), 5 A; 220-240 V (±10%), 3 A; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz)|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||8 (magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, chromatic red, cyan or light cyan, light gray, light magenta)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||775 ml|
|Print heads||8 (2x matte black/chromatic red, 2x magenta/yellow, 2x light magenta/cyan, 2x photo black/light gray)|
|Print head nozzles||2112 per color|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||280 to 1524 mm|
|Media width, maximum||1524 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||80 to 500 g/m²|
|Media thickness||Up to 22 mil|
|Roll external diameter||170 mm|
|Roll maximum input||1|
|Roll maximum weight||25 kg|
|Recommended media|| BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org. Not all FSC®-certified products are available in all regions.|
|Supported Primary Applications||Exhibition and event graphics; Graphics design; Indoor posters; Layouts and comps; Light boxes - paper; Line drawings; Maps; Office Graphics; Orthophotos; Photo maps; Point of sale/display; POP/POS; Posters; Presentations; Renderings; Schematics; Technical presentations|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||7.0 B(A)|
|Acoustic power emissions (standby)||5.5 B(A)|
|Acoustic power emissions (sleep)||5.5 B(A)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||53 dB(A)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)||39 dB(A)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions (sleep)||39 dB(A)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||2430 x 690 x 1370 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||2684 x 750 x 1200 mm|
|Package weight||222 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printer, spindle, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, take-up reel, 3-in spindle adapter kit, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord|
|Software included||Printer drivers, HP Click, HP Applications Center, HP DesignJet Utility including HP Color Center|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI), Korea (MSIP)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR; WEEE; RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India); REACH; EPEAT Bronze|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia (GOST); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); Korea (KC)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjetz6810|
|Accessories||CQ745B HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit;CQ754A HP DesignJet 60-in Spindle;G6H51B HP HD Pro 42-in Scanner;G6H50B HP SD Pro 44-in Scanner;J8025A HP Jetdirect 640n Print Server;L3J69AAE HP SmartStream Preflight Manager;L3J79AAE HP SmartStream Print Controller for HP DesignJet Z6xx0 Production Printers;L3J71AAE HP SmartStream Preflight Manager One-Year Subscription;Q6714A HP DesignJet 60-in Media Bin;Q6715A HP DesignJet User Maintenance Kit|
|Services (Care Pack)||U9ZH4E HP 3 year Next Business Day plus Defective Media Retention Support;U9ZH6E HP 5 year Next Business Day plus Defective Media Retention Support;U9ZH7PE HP 1 year Post Warranty, Next Business Day plus Defective Media Retention Support;U9ZH8PE HP 2 year Post Warranty, Next Business Day plus Defective Media Retention Support;H4518E HP Installation Service with Network Setup|
-  Compared with large-format photo inks inkjet printers under $25,000 USD for graphics applications. Based on the fastest-rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of June, 2017. Test methods vary.
-  For a list of HP certified RIPs, visit: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/large-format-printers/designjet-printers/zseries-rips.html.
-  Embedded in the HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printer series is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
-  Using glossy paper and Normal mode, HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printers can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft²/hour. Using plain paper and Normal mode, HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printers can achieve speeds up to 548 ft²/hour.
-  Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.hpapplicationscenter.com.
-  Maximum rate of output for color image 100% color coverage. Printed on maximum roll size, with Original HP Vivid Photo Inks.
-  Mechanical printing time with Original HP Vivid Photo Inks.
-  ICC absolute colorimetric accuracy on HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
-  With HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
-  Not included in the box for 60-in models.
-  Not included in the box for 42-in models.
-  Based on 1 GB RAM.
-  BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org. Not all FSC®-certified products are available in all regions.
-  Recyclable HP papers can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices, or can be returned through the HP Large Format Media take-back program. Recycling programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details.