- Print, copy, scan
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n; 1 RJ-11 Fax
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP DesignJet T2600dr 36-in PostScript Multifunction Printer
Empower your teams with a radically simple experience and the easiest PDF printing with the most compact, quiet MFP. Your workforce can quickly access shared folders, and easily print and share from the cloud with mobile devices.
Radically simple experience with a smart 15.6-inch interface and the easiest PDF printing with HP Click.
Progress your work at every project stage. Easily digitize your projects. Meet deadlines with the fastest speed and only automatic print stacking. Display the finest details from lines to bold colours with the unique Adobe PDF Print Engine.
Showcase design versatility from precise line drafts to boldly coloured 3D renders, with HP Bright Office Inks.
You're in control with the world's most secure large-format printer providing the best network protection. You decide who accesses the printer and confidential documents. Keep your fleet secure at any time.
Rely on the best network protection with features like HP Secure Boot and whitelisting.
- A0 Black and White HP DesignJet Large Formart Printer, Perfect for Enterprise
- Print only
- Print speed up to 180 A1 prints per hour
- Ethranet, Wi-Fi
- HP DesignJet T2600 Multifuntion Printer, printer stand and media bin, 15.6" touchscreen, spindles (x2), printheads, introductory ink cartridges, user guide, power cords
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print languages||Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4|
|Model size||914 mm|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm (PDF addressable @ 1200 dpi)|
|Print speed||180 A1/hr, 19.3 sec/A1|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi|
|Non-printable area (cut-sheet)||3 x 22 x 3 x 3 mm|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||3 x 3 x 3 x 3 mm|
|Printing path||Direct printing from USB flash drive, print from network shared folder, email printing, HP driver for Windows, HP Print Service for Android, Apple AirPrint driver for macOS and for iOS, HP Print for Chrome OS, HP Click, HP Smart App for iOS and Android|
|Printer drivers included||Raster, PostScript and PDF drivers for Windows, AirPrint for macOS|
|Internal Storage||500 GB self-encrypting|
|Memory||128 GB (file processing)|
|Scanner type||Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Scan size, minimum||210 x 297 mm|
|Scan file format||JPEG, TIFF and multipage TIFF, PDF and multipage PDF|
|Scan input modes||USB, shared network folder, printer HDD, email|
|Maximum media thickness||0.8 mm|
|Linear scan speed||Scan: Up to 7.62 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi), up to 25.4 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi); Copy: Up to 15.24 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi), up to 25.4 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)|
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%, at 1% increment|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi (with optional Jetdirect accessory), supporting the following standards: TCP/IP, BootP/DHCP (IPv4 only), DHCPv6, TFTP (IPv4 only), SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), Apple Bonjour Compatible, WS Discovery, Embedded Web Server (HTTP, HTTPS), IPsec, SMTP (email), Raw IP printing (9100), LPD, IPP, WS print, NTLM v2, SMBv3, SSL/TLS, 802.1X authentication (LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS), DFS|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||Direct print from mobile apps on iOS, Android, and Chrome OS; email printing with HP ePrint and HP Smart app for iOS and Android|
|Power Consumption||120 W (printing); <36 W (ready); <1 W (<10 W with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.3 W (off)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging) 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 2 A max|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||6 (C, M, Y, G, pK, mK)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||300 ml (C, M, Y, G, pK, mK); 130 ml (C, M, Y, G, pK, mK)|
|Print heads||1 universal printhead|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y, pK, G); pigment-based (mK)|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, two automatic front-loading roll feeds, smart roll switching, integrated output stacker, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter; Scanner: straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, coloured), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)|
|Media sizes supported||A4, A3, A2, A1, A0|
|Media sizes, custom||210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||279 to 914 mm|
|Media width, maximum||914 mm|
|Media thickness||Up to 19.7 mil|
|Roll external diameter||140 mm|
|Roll maximum input||2|
|Roll maximum weight||11.9 kg|
|Recommended media|| BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org. BMG trademark license code PEFC™/29-31-261, see http://www.pefc.org. HP trademark license code PEFC™/29-31-198, see http://www.pefc.org. Not all FSC®- or PEFC™-certified products are available in all regions.|
|Supported Primary Applications||Line drawings; Maps; Orthophotos; Presentations; Renderings|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-25 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 90% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||≤5.9 B(A) (operating), ≤4.9 B(A) (idle), ≤3.5 B(A) (sleep)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||42 dB(A) (operating), 32 dB(A) (idle), <17 dB(A) (sleep)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||1390 x 760 x 1240 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1477 x 767 x 800 mm|
|Package weight||142 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet T2600 Multifuntion Printer, printer stand and media bin, 15.6" touchscreen, spindles (x2), printheads, introductory ink cartridges, user guide, power cords|
|Software included||HP Click, HP mobile, ePrint and iOS/Android support plus the HP Smart app for mobile, HP Web Jetadmin, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP SmartTracker (optional)|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI), Korea (KCC)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR, ErP, WEEE, RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India), REACH, EPEAT|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia, Belarus, Khazakstan (EAC); Ukraine (UA); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); India (BIS)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjett2600|
|Accessories||5NB95A HP SmartTracker USB for DesignJet, 5NB95AAE HP SmartTracker for DesignJet, CN538A HP DesignJet 3-in Core Adapter, L4R66A HP DesignJet 36-in Spindle, N7P47AA HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter|
|Services (Care Pack)||UB8U4E HP 3 year NBD Onsite HW Support with DMR; UB8U5E HP 4 year NBD Onsite HW Support with DMR; UB8U6E HP 5 year NBD Onsite HW Support with DMR; UB8U7PE HP 1 year Post Warranty NBD Onsite HW Support with DMR; U1XV4EHP Preventive Maintenance Service; H4518E HP Installation Service with Network Setup|
-  Compared to Canon Direct Print & Share and based on “One Click Print.” Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, HP-GL/2 files.
-  Using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
-  Based on comparable large-format inkjet printers under $12,000 (USD) as of December, 2018. IDC figures show that Canon, Epson, and HP combine for 98% share of this printing category worldwide as of Q3, 2018. Most compact footprint calculated using all devices in "Operation mode" with an Open Basket and the arm of the Screen (front panel) spread out to enable user interaction and the scanner lifted on the Canon TX 3000 T36 MFP and the Epson SC-T5200 MFP to enable top media loading. Most quiet according to internal HP testing of sound pressure level during operating mode (plain paper, line drawing, Normal mode) compared to published specification of competitive printers. Percentage calculations of noise based on lineal units vs. Canon TX-3000 published spec of 51dB(A). Fastest print speed based on sustained printing speeds. Only automatic print stacking based on unicity of the integrated stacker versus competitive printers only offering basket or bin with stacking position.
-  Requires purchase of the HP DesignJet T2600 PostScript® models or optional HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit. Highest accuracy and finest details compared to printers without the embedded Adobe technology excluding RIP users, and based on internal HP testing with PDF files containing special fonts, PANTONE® colours, smooth shading, overprint, and transparencies that can only be reproduced using the Adobe PDF Print Engine. The Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) is Adobe’s high speed, high fidelity print platform. To learn more, visit http://www.adobe.com/products/pdfprintengine.
-  Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP inks.
-  ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E HP Matte Film in Best or Normal mode with Original HP inks
-  Scanned at 200 dpi.
-  Based on 8 GB RAM.
-  BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org. BMG trademark license code PEFC™/29-31-261, see http://www.pefc.org. HP trademark license code PEFC™/29-31-198, see http://www.pefc.org. Not all FSC®- or PEFC™-certified products are available in all regions.
-  Can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs.