Check availability at
HP 971 Magenta Original Ink Cartridge
Lock in the quality and performance you expect from your HP OfficeJet Pro X printer with the cartridges it's designed to use. Create crisp documents that dry fast, resist water, and last for decades, using Original HP pigment ink cartridges.
Expect peak performance from Original HP pigment inks—specially formulated for the HP OfficeJet Pro X series.
Be alerted when ink is low and maintain quality until the last drop, using built-in cartridge intelligence.
Make shopping for supplies an infrequent task—print thousands of pages from a single cartridge.
Help workgroups thrive and save trips to the supply closet with long-lasting, high-yield ink cartridges that load in a snap. Receive low-ink alerts and maintain quality printing for the life of the cartridge with built-in intelligence.
Choose the cartridge that works for you—standard for lower purchase cost, or high-yield for a better value.
Load cartridges in a snap—each one is color coded and designed to fit uniquely in place.
Help cut costs with these HP cartridges—designed to deliver very low cost per page for high-volume use.
Conserve resources and reduce your impact, using a cartridge designed with the environment in mind. Count on free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Cartridge Colors: Magenta
- Print Technology: Ink
- Page yield colour: ~2,500 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print head nozzles||42240|
|Printhead swath (inch)||21.78 cm|
|Page yield (colour)||~2,500 pages|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||31.5 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Magenta|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||241.7 x 28.7 x 71.6 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||241.7 x 28.7 x 71.6 mm|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Warranty||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to the product when used in its designated HP or authorized OEM printing device. HP will, at HP’s option, either refund the purchase price or replace products that prove to be defective. Visit the HP online support web site http://www.hp.com/support for a list of support phone numbers and conditions or return to your point of purchase.|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||10 to 90% RH|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Product of China|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Officejet Pro X451dn, HP Officejet Pro X451dw, HP Officejet Pro X551dw, HP Officejet Pro X476dn, HP Officejet Pro X476dw, HP Officejet Pro X576dw|
|Package weight||0.14 kg|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
- Cost per page (CPP) claim is based on the majority of color laser MFPs <$1,000 USD and color laser printers <$800 USD as of March 2012, ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q1 2012. CPP comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. CPP based on HP 970XL/971XL ink cartridges' estimated street price. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.