PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP 678 Black Original Ink Advantage Cartridge
The HP quality you know and trust is now more affordable than ever. Print everyday documents with crisp text and sharp graphics that retain quality for decades, and save on printing with low-cost Original HP ink cartridges.
Print everyday documents with laser-quality text and sharp graphics that resist fading for decades.
Save on printing everyday documents, using low-cost Original HP ink cartridges.
Enhance the quality of your documents—use ColorLok® papers for best printing results.
Depend on Original HP ink cartridges to deliver outstanding results—easily. Brand new Original HP ink cartridges are designed to be free of defects, formulated to prevent printhead damage, and ready to load in a snap.
Ensure exceptional printing—brand new Original HP ink cartridges are designed to work flawlessly every time.
Load cartridges in a snap—each one is color coded and designed to fit uniquely in the right place.
Earn rewards when you purchase Original HP ink cartridges, and receive alerts when it's time to shop for more.
Get consistent print quality throughout the life of your cartridge—get alerts when ink is at a critical level.
Print what you need to be successful while reducing your impact on the environment. Choose a low-cost, Original HP cartridge made from up to 70-percent recycled content and get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Experience the freedom to print what matters—at a lower cost.
- Cartridge Colors: Black
- ~480 pages
- Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||~480 pages|
|Ink drop||13.5 pl|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print head nozzles||336|
|Printhead swath (inch)||1.42 cm (0.56)|
|Empty weight||24.1 g|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||8.5 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Certification and Compliance|
|Eco label||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||116 x 116 x 37 mm|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Warranty||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to the product when used in its designated HP or authorized OEM printing device. HP will, at HP’s option, either refund the purchase price or replace products that prove to be defective. Visit the HP online support web site http://www.hp.com/support for a list of support phone numbers and conditions or return to your point of purchase.|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 32°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Recycled material content||70%|
|Country of origin||Made in Ireland, Malaysia|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 and 2515 e-All-in-One Printers|
|Package weight||0.06 kg|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
- HP 678 Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridge₹755 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP 678 2-pack Black Original Ink Advantage Cartridges₹1,271 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP 678 2-pack Black/Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridges₹1,300 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP 678 Black combo Ink Cartridge (Set of 2 Black Cartridge)
As low as ₹1,510 (incl. of all taxes)
- HP 678 Black & Colour combo Ink Cartridge (1 Black Cartridge + 1 tri-Color Cartridge)
As low as ₹1,510 (incl. of all taxes)
- Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
- Percentage of recycled material is based on empty weight.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Availability of rewards varies by country. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.