- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
Check availability at
HP ZBook 17 G5 Mobile Workstation
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration. With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it's the Business device your business needs.
Extreme performance to meet extraordinary demands
The HP ZBook 17 is packed with Intel® Core™ i9 and Intel® Xeon® processors, 10 TB storage, 128 GB memory and NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 graphics. And with 20% better thermals, it will stay cool and quiet even under intense multi-application workloads.
Pixel perfect display
Create stunning visuals with one billion colors on the HP DreamColor 4K UHD anti-glare display. With an integrated color calibration system and 100% Adobe RGB, your colors will be vibrant and accurate every single time.
HP's most expandable laptop, no tools required
With up to 50 million different configurations, the HP ZBook 17 can be customized to meet any demand. And when your technology needs to evolve, you can upgrade storage or memory in seconds without tools.
- Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.2 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 3.2 kg
- 3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-8750H with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.2 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||43.9 cm(17.3) diagonal FHD IPS eDP anti-glare LED-backlit with ambient light sensor, 300 cd/m² (1920 x 1080)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.0 (charging); 2 USB 3.0|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 HDMI 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 power connector; 1 Mini DisplayPort™ 1.3; 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.3)|
|Expansion slots||1 UHS-II SD card reader; 1 smart card reader|
|Audio features||HP tuned Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone supporting HP Noise Reduction software, dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio, HP Clear Sound Amp|
|Pointing device||Image sensor touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, three buttons; Pointstick with three additional pointstick buttons; Clickpad with Color Calibration Sensor|
|Keyboard||HP Collaboration Keyboard, full-size, spill-resistant, backlit, with drain and DuraKeys, clickpad with image sensor and glass surface, multi-touch gestures and taps enabled|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219-LM GbE; Near Field Communication (NFC) module|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||200 W Slim Smart external AC power adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||41.6 x 28.8 x 3.3 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 3.2 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Device Access Manager; HP FingerPrint Sensor; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; Pre-boot authentication; HP Sure Click; Measured Boot; HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start Gen4; HP Secure Disk Erase; HP Host Based Mac Address; Windows Defender|
|Software||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Recovery Manager; HP Remote Graphics Software; HP Support Assistant; HP Velocity; Skype for Business Certified; HP LAN-WLAN Protection; HP JumpStart; HP Client Security Suite Gen4|
|Software footnote|| HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
 HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
 HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 years standard parts, labour and on-site limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  128 GB memory is planned to be available in December 2018.
-  DreamColor display required for 1 billion colors and is an optional or add on feature.
-  Based on total components and configuration possibilities.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  vPro. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run at 2400 MT/s.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN is an optional feature. WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Intel® HD graphics 630 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P630 only used when NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology is enabled.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.
-  Privacy camera not available on touchscreen.
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  Optional or add-on feature
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement.
-  Finger Sensor is optional
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Password manager requires Windows.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Z Workstations products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year.
-  HP Secure Disk Erase is for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
-  Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  Windows Hello optional
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
-  Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Supported not preloaded.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory is only available if HDD is selected and 2nd M.2 is not selected.
-  Available in December 2018.
-  RAID 1 Configuration requires 2 NVMe PCIe M.2 drives; both drives must be the same capacity and only available on NVMe technology.
-  Color calibration sensor is only available with the DreamColor display.