- Intel Xeon
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
Check availability at
HP Z4 G4 Workstation
The Z4 is ahead of its time with more standard features than any other single processor HP workstation. With multiple configuration options, you can choose the perfect blend of components that meet your performance requirements.
Visualize your project anytime with the power to move seamlessly between 3D CAD, rendering and simulation applications. The Z4 can easily handle tasks that require high frequency processing, multiple cores and high-powered GPUs for an optimized design process.
HP's most secure workstations
Advanced security features come standard on every Z4. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite Gen3 and HP Sure Start Gen3 featuring a self-healing BIOS.
- Intel® Xeon® W2125 Processor (4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8.25 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 ECC SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 (5 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 10.2 kg
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor Name||Intel® Xeon® W2125 (4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8.25 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® W processor|
|Number of processors||1|
|Chipset||Intel® C422; Intel® X299|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 ECC SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)|
|Memory slots||8 DIMM|
|Hard drive description||2 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||HP Slim DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||Two 13.33 cm(5.25)|
|Internal drive bays||Two 6.35 cm(2.5) or 8.89 cm(3.5)|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 (5 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging)|
|I/O Port location||Front (Premium version)|
|Ports||1 headset connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™; 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 charging)|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 serial; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|Expansion slots||2 PCIe 3 x4; 2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 M.2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 PCIe x8, 2 PCIe x16 (for Intel® Core™ i9-X configurations); 2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 M.2 PCIe 3 x4, 1 PCIe x8 (mechanical only), 1 PCIe x16 (x8 electrical), 1 PCIe x16 (for Intel® Core™ i7-X configurations)|
|Audio||Realtek HD ALC221|
|Pointing device||HP USB Hardened Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||750 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||38.6 x 16.9 x 44.5 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 10.2 kg|
|Security management||HP Sure Start Gen3; Secure authentication; Kensington lock slot; Full volume encryption; HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit; TPM 2.0 certified; HP Secure Erase|
|Software footnote|| HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some Intel® vPro™ functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required. Intel vPro is supported only with Intel® Xeon™ configurations.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media. No support for DVD RAM.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
-  HP VR Ready Configurations available.
-  For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise or Professional), the maximum accessible system memory is 192 GB. Windows 7 is not supported on the Intel® Core XTM - Series processor configurations. Windows 7 is not supported on the Intel® Core XTM - Series processor configurations. For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 8.x (Enterprise or Pro), the maximum accessible system memory is 512 GB.
-  Wireless access point and Internet access required. Availability of publis wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at http://www.hp.com/go/options www.hp.com/go/options
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteBook, HP ZBook, and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  HP Secure Erase: For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88. Supported on Elite platforms with BIOS version F.03 or higher.
-  Each bay is configurable to 2.5” or 3.5”.
-  The AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 Graphics is available only as an aftermarket option.
-  HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit is available only as an aftermarket option.
-  Available the first half of 2018.
-  I210-AT, I219-V are available in Intel® Xeon® configurations only.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  465W and 750W power supply options are only available for Intel® Xeon® configurations.
-  Supported only on Intel ® Xeon® configurations: Not supported with Intel® Core XTM processor configurations.
-  Available on Intel® Xeon® W processor configurations only.
-  Available on Intel® Core™ X-Series processor configurations only.
-  Choice of Intel Core X processor family will affect other configuration choices and system feature set availability; refer to the product Quickspecs for details.
-  Intel® C422 for Intel® Xeon® configurations, Intel® X299 for Intel® Core™ X configurations.
-  For Intel Core i9-X processors Windows 10 Pro 64 / National Academic Plus wont be available until April 30, 2018. Windows 10 Pro 64 Workstation Plus only available from May 1, 2018.