- Intel Celeron
- Windows Embedded Standard 7E
- 16 GB Flash memory
- 4 GB
- Intel HD Graphics
Check availability at
HP t628 Thin Client
No device upgrades required
Keep the peripherals you know and trust and plan ahead with connections that include a parallel port, four serial ports, DVI-D and VGA video outputs, PS/2 for your keyboard and mouse, one front USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, and two rear USB 2.0 ports
Boost your productivity with the power of a 2.0 GHz Intel® quad-core processor. Multi-task on dual screens with native support for two displays at 2560 x 1600 resolution through DVI-D and VGA outputs.
Transform your thin client experience and expand your storage
Add an optional 6.35 cm(2.5) SATA hard disk drive for large local storage requirements, media player applications, educational content, and offline kiosk deployments.
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 Processor with Intel® HD Graphics (2 GHz base frequency, up to 2.42 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7E 32
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 16 GB Flash memory
- Intel® HD Graphics
- 1.35 kg
- 3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows Embedded Standard 7E 32|
|Processor Name||Intel® Celeron® J1900 with Intel® HD Graphics (2 GHz base frequency, up to 2.42 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||1 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||16 GB Flash memory|
|Display and graphics|
|Display support||All models support dual displays via 1 x DVI-D digital video output (max. resolution of 1920 x 1080) and 1 x VGA video output (max. resolution of 2560 x 1600).|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 headset|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 DVI-D; 1 parallel; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 PS/2 (keyboard and mouse); 2 USB 2.0; 4 serial|
|Audio||Amplified speaker system for basic audio playback|
|Pointing device||HP USB Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Standard Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Gigabit Ethernet|
|Protocols||Citrix ICA; Citrix HDX; Microsoft RDP; Microsoft RemoteFX (RFX); VMware® Horizon View™ through RDP; VMware® Horizon View™ through PCoIP|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||45 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy saving automatic power-down, surge tolerant external adapter|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||5.23 x 20 x 24.5 cm|
|Security management||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately); Power cord retention clip|
|Software||HP Device Manager; HP Easy Tools; HP Smart Zero Client Services; HP ThinUpdate; HP Velocity; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent|
|Browser supported||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (for models with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients and Windows Embedded Standard 7E); Mozilla Firefox 36 (for models with HP Thin Pro and HP Smart Zero Core)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Manufacturing, Packaging and Import Info|
|Manufacturer’s Details||Manufactured by one of the following:
Compal Information industry (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
No 25, Thrid Avenue, A Zone,Kunshan Comprehensive Free Trade Zone, Kunshan, Jiangsu,China
Hongfujin Precision Industry (Wuhan) Co. Ltd.
No,1, 2nd Optical Valley Road, East-lake, Devlopment Zone, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
Inventec (Congqing) Corp.
No.66 West district 2nd Rd, Shapingba District, Chonqing, China
Micro- Star Int'l Co., Ltd
Longma Information Technology Industrial Park, Tangtou Villlage, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Digitek (Chongqing) Computer Co. Ltd
B01, SectionC, airport function Zone, Lianglu Cuntan Free Trade Port Area, Yubei District, Chongqing, China
Tech-Front (Chongqing) Computer Co.,Ltd
18#, Zongbao Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing 401332, China
Wistron InfoComm(Chongqing) Co., Ltd
No.18-9, Baohong Avenue, Wangjia street, Yubei District, Chongqing, China
HP India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
Plot# 9,10,11A,35,36,37A, Sector-V, IIE SIDCUL Pantnagar (Udhamsingh Nagar) Uttrakhand 263153
|Importer’s Details||HP India Sales Private Limited
24, Salarpuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, Adugodi, Bangalore -560030
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs. Minimum of 256 MB reserved for graphics.
-  If configured with a Windows Embedded 32-bit operating system, memory above 3.2 GB may not be available due to operating system limitations.
-  802.11 is an optional or add-on feature. Use of WiFi module requires WiFi access point and Internet service. Availability of public WiFi access points is limited.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.