In light of the recent Government guidelines on Covid-19 situation, we may be able to deliver products only in select locations. Deliveries may take longer than normal. Request your understanding during this time.
Check availability at
HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF0111il
Make the most of your living space with a reliable compact PC. Designed to take up less space where you need it, the HP Slim Desktop delivers technology and reliability you can depend on, with a slim design that fits anywhere.
Engineered for all-day performance
Everything you do feels fast with the performance of a reliable processor. Save more of what you love with abundant storage for all your photos, videos and documents.
Sleek, space-saving design
With its slim bezel design, this PC fits perfectly wherever you work or play. With a bold geometric pattern and all the ports you need located on the front, it's the perfect blend of form and function.
Brand you trust. Built to last.
For 80 years, we've had your back. Trusted by millions of customers, the HP brand puts dependable technology above all else. That’s why our PCs go through over 230 individual tests to ensure you’re getting a powerful, reliable PC that's going to last.
- Intel® Core™ i5-9400 Processor (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- 4.28 kg
- 3 year limited parts, labour and on-site service, toll-free technical phone support for the first 30 days.
|Processor Name||Intel® Core™ i5-9400 (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||9th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 microphone; 4 USB 2.0 Type-A|
|Expansion slots||2 M.2|
|Memory card device||HP 3-in-1 Media Card Reader|
|Video connectors||1 VGA; 1 serial; 1 HDMI-out 1.4b (with HDCP 2.2 support)|
|Webcam||HP Privacy 5MP IR Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Pointing device||USB Black Wired mouse|
|Keyboard||Black Wired keyboard|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Wireless||Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||180 W power supply|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||9.5 x 30.3 x 27 cm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||49.9 x 19.6 x 34.6 cm|
|Package weight||7.46 kg|
|Product color||Jet black|
|Security management||Kensington Security Slot™|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year limited parts, labour and on-site service, toll-free technical phone support for the first 30 days.|
|Manufacturing, Packaging and Import Info|
|Manufacturer’s Details||Manufactured by one of the following:
Compal Information industry (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
No 25, Thrid Avenue, A Zone,Kunshan Comprehensive Free Trade Zone, Kunshan, Jiangsu,China
Hongfujin Precision Industry (Wuhan) Co. Ltd.
No,1, 2nd Optical Valley Road, East-lake, Devlopment Zone, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
Inventec (Congqing) Corp.
No.66 West district 2nd Rd, Shapingba District, Chonqing, China
Micro- Star Int'l Co., Ltd
Longma Information Technology Industrial Park, Tangtou Villlage, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Digitek (Chongqing) Computer Co. Ltd
B01, SectionC, airport function Zone, Lianglu Cuntan Free Trade Port Area, Yubei District, Chongqing, China
Tech-Front (Chongqing) Computer Co.,Ltd
18#, Zongbao Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing 401332, China
Wistron InfoComm(Chongqing) Co., Ltd
No.18-9, Baohong Avenue, Wangjia street, Yubei District, Chongqing, China
HP India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
Plot# 9,10,11A,35,36,37A, Sector-V, IIE SIDCUL Pantnagar (Udhamsingh Nagar) Uttrakhand 263153
|Importer’s Details||HP India Sales Private Limited
24, Salarpuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, Adugodi, Bangalore -560030
-  HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.