- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA GeForce
Check availability at
HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Workstation Edition
Step up to workstation performance
Take performance up a notch with plenty of configurations and expandability. With NVIDIA GeForce® & Quadro® options, you can pick the perfect GPU for the job.  Plus, multiple expansion slots provide plenty of room to accommodate your evolving needs.
Work with confidence knowing your desktop is certified for your most critical applications. We’ve worked closely with leading software providers like Autodesk and SolidWorks to help ensure seamless and reliable performance at every stage of your workflow.
HP's most secure and manageable workstations
Get powerful protection from evolving malware threats with self-healing, hardware-enforced security solutions like HP Sure Start Gen4  which protects against BIOS attacks. Plus, easily manage multiple devices with the HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2 .
- Intel® Core™ i7 8700K Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3.7 GHz base frequency, up to 4.7 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- 9.86 kg
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor Name||Intel® Core™ i7 8700K with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3.7 GHz base frequency, up to 4.7 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Number of processors||1|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM|
|Hard drive description||2 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||One slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5"|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 serial; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging)|
|Ports||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 VGA; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (DisplayPort™)|
|External I/O ports footnote|| (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbit/s): allows for wake from S4/S5 with keyboard/mouse when connected and enabled in BIOS.
 The TWR can support a single graphics card up to 75W. When configured with dual graphics cards support is limited to 35W for each.
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2230; 1 PCIe 3 x16; 2 PCIe 3 x1; 1 PCIe 3 x16 (wired as x4); 2 M.2 2230/2280|
|Audio||Conexant CX20632 codec, universal audio jack, headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm), multi-streaming capable|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Intel® I210-T1 PCIe® GbE; Integrated Intel® I219LM GbE LOM|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||500 W internal power adapter, up to 92% efficiency, active PFC|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||15.4 x 37 x 36.5 cm|
|Security management||Removable media write/boot control; DriveLock; HP BIOSphere; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT); Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID configurations; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Solenoid lock and hood sensor; HP Client Security Suite Gen 4; HP Sure Start Gen 4; HP Sure Run; Parallel enable/disable (via BIOS); Serial enable/disable (via BIOS); Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Sold separately or as an add-on feature. NVIDIA Quadro® P620 planned to be available in August, 2018
-  HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2 can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate. All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and 36 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Antimicrobial USB Mouse and HP USB Hardened Mouse, HP PS/2 Mouse, HP USB and PS/2 Washable Mouse: are not available in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4: Requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory www.hp.com/go/options.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  HP USB and PS/2 Washable Keyboard, HP PS/2 Business Slim Keyboard, HP PS/2 Keyboard: PS/2 port not available on EliteOne 800 G4 AiOs.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen
-  Intel® I210-T1 PCIe® GbE: Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbit/s): allows for wake from S4/S5 with keyboard/mouse when connected and enabled in BIOS.
-  The TWR can support a single graphics card up to 75W. When configured with dual graphics cards support is limited to 35W for each.
-  4 SATA.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP ePrint Driver: Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant: Requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Sure Recover is available on HP Workstations with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives, Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: Requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: Requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Microsoft Defender: Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Start Gen4: Is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Firmware TPM: Is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  RAID configuration: Is optional and does require a second hard drive.
-  HP Sure Run: Is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Models configured with Intel® Core™ processors have the ability to utilize advanced security protection for online transactions. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT), used in conjunction with participating web sites, provides double identity authentication by adding a hardware component in addition to the usual user name and password. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) is initialized through an HP Client Security module.
-  Optional
-  Intel® Optane™ available Fall 2018
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the workstation to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.