- Intel Core i3
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- 4 GB
- Intel UHD
Check availability at
HP 200 G3 All-in-One PC
Powered for business
Help enhance your productivity with powerful Intel® processors, delivering reliable performance at a great price.
Sleek, professional design
Equipped with our latest stylish two-sided micro-edge display, the HP 200 AiO Business PC frees space on your desk while remaining affordable. Designed for quick deployment- simply unpack, place, plug in, and get to work.
Flexible and powerful technology
The HP 200 AiO Business PC provides flexible options to fit your business needs. Select from powerful 8th Gen Intel® processors, an array of speedy SSD drive options, and up to 16 GB of expandable memory.
Your eyes only
Privacy is important in work environments – use the optional webcam’s privacy shutter to avoid any accidental or malicious recordings.
- Intel® Core™ i3-8130U Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (2.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- FreeDOS 2.0
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- 5.39 kg
- 3 years onsite warranty
|Operating system||FreeDOS 2.0|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i3-8130U with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (2.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Hard drive description||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5" HDD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||54.61 cm (21.5) diagonal FHD widescreen LCD anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Graphic card footnote 1|| HD content required to view HD images.|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 HDMI-out; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|I/O Port location||Bottom|
|Ports||1 3-in-1 SD card reader|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2230; 1 SATA storage connector; 1 M.2 2230/2280|
|Audio||Realtek ALC3247 codec, high performance internal speaker, combo microphone/headphone jack, line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm)|
|Webcam||1 MP, up to 30 fps, HD webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone, maximum resolution of 1280 x 720|
|Webcam footnote|| Integrated HD camera (1280 x 720) with privacy webcam shutter to ensure no accidental recording to safeguard user's privacy.|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Wired Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Realtek RTL8111HSH-CG GbE|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||65 W external power adapter, up to 89% efficiency, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||4.9 x 39 x 20.4 cm|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 years onsite warranty|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Optical drives are optional or add on features. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Integrated HD camera (1280 x 720) with privacy webcam shutter to ensure no accidental recording to safeguard user's privacy.
-  The side headset connector supports CTIA style headsets and is re-taskable as a Line-in, Microphone-in or Headphone-out port. Rear audio input ports are re-taskable as a Line-in or Microphone-in port. External speakers must be powered externally. Multi-streaming can be enabled in the audio control panel to allow independent audio streams to be sent to/from the front and rear jacks or internal speakers. This allows for different audio applications to use separate audio ports on the system. For example, the front jacks could be used with a headset for a communications application while the rear jacks are being used with external speakers and a multimedia application.
-  Keyboards and mice are optional or add-on features.
-  TPM feature will not be supported on machines pre-configured with FreeDOS and Linux.
-  In selected countries, machines pre-configured with Windows OS will be shipped with TPM disabled.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  1 PCI 2.3 (optional, select countries only).
-  NOTE: Intel® integrated HD Graphics varies by processor.