Check availability at
HP White S6500 Wireless Speaker
Indicator Lights on the Front of the Speaker
The front of the speaker has Bluetooth and battery indicator lights.
- A blinking blue light indicates the speaker is in pairing mode
- A blue light indicates the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device
- A red light indicates the speaker is connected to a device through an audio cable
- When the light is on, the batter is charging
- A blinking light indicates the battery is low
- When the light is off, the battery is charged
The microphone light indicates the speaker is operating.
Connection Ports on the Back of the Speaker
An audio port and a USB connection port are located on the back of the speaker.
Connecting the Speaker Using Bluetooth
If the speaker is not connected to a device with an audio cable or a USB cable, the speaker automatically attempts to connect to a device using Bluetooth.
Follow the on-screen prompts on the device to connect it to your speaker.
Connecting the Speaker Using an Audio Cable
Use the following steps to connect to the speaker with an audio cable.
- Twist the compartment cover downward to access the audio port.
- Then, insert the other end of the cable into the audio port on the device.
Connecting the Speaker Using a USB Cable
Use the following steps to connect the speaker to a device with a USB cable.
- Twist the compartment cover downward to access the USB port.
- Insert one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the speaker. Then, insert the other end of the cable into the USB port on the device.
Packed with features
Connect with a 30-foot Bluetooth® range or plug in your favorite device. Built-on buttons keep you in control, and the long-lasting battery keeps you moving for up to 10 hours.
Backed by HP
Your device comes fully supported by HP. Get a 1-year limited warranty included, and 24/7 support.
- USB Cable
- Warranty card
- Quick Start Guide
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Frequency (MHz)||200 Hz to 12 Hz|
|Battery and Power|
|Battery life||Up to 10 hour battery life.|
|Power availability||2 W RMS per channel, 2.8 W peak.|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||5.12 x 3.86 x 4.25 in|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||3.05 x 3.28 x 3.16 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||130 x 98 x 108 mm|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||77.4 x 83.2 x 80.2 mm|
|Package weight||0.84 lb|
|Package weight||0.38 kg|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
|Hardware compatibility||Works with tablets, smartphones, PCs and other devices that support Bluetooth or 3.5mm audio output (3.5mm audio cable not included).|