- Intel Core i5
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Intel HD
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP 240 G6 Notebook PC - 3UH43PA
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 240 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with Windows 10 Pro and the power of the latest 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3 or i5, processors with optional DDR4 Memory.
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals and designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and VGA port.
- Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Starting at 1.85 kg
- 14" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- 1 year standard parts and labor limited warranty (1-1-0), depending on country (upgrades available). 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-7200U with Intel® HD Graphics 620 (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Form factor||Standard laptop|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s|
|Internal storage||1 TB 5400 rpm SATA|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||14" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare LED-backlit (1366 x 768)|
|Display footnote|| HD content required to view HD images.
 Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 620|
|Ports||1 AC power; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 RJ-45; 1 USB 2.0; 1 VGA; 2 USB 3.0; 1 HDMI 1.4b|
|External I/O ports footnote|| All cables are sold separately.|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format digital media reader|
|Expansion slots note||Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.|
|Audio features||2 Integrated stereo speakers|
|Camera||HP TrueVision HD Camera|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled, taps enabled as default, support modern trackpad gestures|
|Keyboard||Full-sized island-style with numeric keypad|
|Network interface||GbE NIC (10/100/1000)|
|Wireless||Intel® 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||HP Smart 45 W External AC power adapter|
|Power supply footnote|| Availability may vary by country.|
|Battery type||4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery life note||Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||34 x 24 x 2.37 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.85 kg|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight varies by configuration and components|
|Security management||Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately); TPM 2.0|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year standard parts and labor limited warranty (1-1-0), depending on country (upgrades available). 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Warranty footnote|| HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Accessories||HP USB3.0 Port Replicator - Y4H06AA; HP Conferencing Keyboard - K8P74AA; HP 65W Smart Power Adapter - H6Y89AA; HP Essential Backpack (up to 15.6") - H1D24AA; HP Keyed Cable Lock 10mm - T1A62AA|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.