- Intel Core i5
- Less than 4 GB
- Intel HD
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP ProOne 400 G3 20-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC
Stylish design, edge-to-edge glass, extensive cable management and clean lines makes this AiO suitable for a front desk or an open office for space-constrained work environments.
Power through your day with high-performance 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors unleashed optional Intel® Optane™ memory and up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory.
Interact naturally with your PC using optional ten-point capacitive touch and Cortana on Windows 10 Pro. Enjoy impressive collaboration tools like optional Skype for Business™ , HP Noise Cancellation, and a 1 MP HD webcam.
Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen3.
- Intel® Core™ i5-7500T Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- FreeDOS 2.0
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 5.51 kg
- 20" diagonal HD+ anti-glare WLED-backlit (1600 x 900)
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||FreeDOS 2.0|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-7500T with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||1 slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 2.5"|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|I/O Port location||Left|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 charging)|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 2 USB 2.0; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 serial and PS/2 ports combination; 2 PS/2 (keyboard and mouse); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (2 charging)|
|Expansion slots||2 M.2; 1 SD 3 media card reader|
|Audio||Conexant CX5001 codec, 2 W internal speaker, microphone/headphone side port (3.5 mm), high performance integrated stereo speakers|
|Webcam||1 MP webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone, maximum resolution of 1280 x 720|
|Webcam footnote|| Optional or add-on feature.
 up to 30 frames/sec.
|Pointing device||HP USB Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek RTL8111HSH-CG GbE|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||49.77 x 34.7 x 5.8 cm|
|Security management||DriveLock; Hood sensor; Power-on password (via BIOS); SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Serial enable/disable (viaBIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Optane™ is sold separately and requires a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, bios version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10, version 1703 , an Intel® 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe* Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe* Spec 1.1 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
-  Skype for business subscription required.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen3 requires Intel® or AMD 7th generation processors.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and up to 36 GB (for Windows 8.1 and 10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of this desktop PC to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Only available with 6th generation (Intel) processors.
-  1 SD 3 media card reader is optional.
-  up to 30 frames/sec.
-  Response time: 5 ms.
-  CyberLink Power Media Player: select models only; CyberLink Power2Go: select models only; Foxit PhantomPDF Express: Windows 7 only; Skype for Business Certified: is not offered in China.
-  2 Internal SATA storage connector(s).
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.