- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Less than 4 GB
- NVIDIA GeForce
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP ProDesk 400 G4 Microtower PC
Power through your day with high-performance 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and discrete graphics.
Expansion that extends your investment
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 400 MT has three bays and three full-height slots, and optional legacy ports to connect to multiple HP displays.
With eight total USB ports, two video outputs, and optional Bluetooth™ connectivity, the HP ProDesk 400 MT becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
Tested and ready
The reliable HP ProDesk 400 MT experienced 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process and now has an optional dust filter to help extend the life of your PC by reducing airborne particulate intake in the most demanding work environments.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT730 (2 GB)
- 5.47 kg
- 3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-7700 with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM|
|Internal storage||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer|
|Internal drive bays||One 9 mm slim ODD; Secure digital (SD) 3 reader; One 3.5" or 2.5" HDD; One 3.5" HDD|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 630|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® GT730 (2 GB)|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 SD 3 card reader; Universal audio jack with CTIA headset support|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 serial port; 4 USB 2.0; 1 DisplayPort™; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 audio in connector; 1 audio out connector|
|Expansion slots||Turbo Drive (M.2 PCIe); 1 M.2 2230 for wireless NIC; PCI Express x16 (v3.0)(wired as a x4) 4.2", full height 6.6" length, 35 W max power; PCI Express x16 (v3.0) 4.2" full height, 6.6" length, 75 W max power|
|Audio||Conexant CX20632 codec with universal audio jack and 2W internal speaker, headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm), multi-streaming capable|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||Universal USB wired keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek RTL8111 HSH GbE LOM network connection|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||80 PLUS Bronze: 310 W, up to 85% efficient, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||17 x 33.8 x 27.4 cm|
|Security management||Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); SATA 0,1 port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; Serial, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; Integrated hood sensor|
|Manageability features footnote|| LANDesk subscription required.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Intel® HD Graphics 530: integrated on 6th gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
-  Intel® HD Graphics 630: integrated on 7th gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and Pentium® G4620, 4600, 4600T
-  Intel® HD Graphics 610: integrated on Pentium® G4560, G4560T, Celeron™ G3950, G3930, G3930T
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  NOTE: Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Only available with 6th generation (Intel) processors.
-  3 SATA connectors.
-  LANDesk subscription required.
-  The serial port is no longer standard to the chassis. Single serial port or serial port plus PS/2 port combination is available from HP. PCA currently does not support more than one serial port add on card.
-  CyberLink Power Media Player: select models only; CyberLink Power2Go: select models only; Foxit PhantomPDF Express: Windows 7 only; Skype for Business Certified: is not offered in China.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.