- Hard Drive500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- Screen Size14
- GraphicsAMD Radeon
- Weight1.74 kg
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP Notebook - 14-an004au
With the latest AMD processors and plenty of storage, you can work, play, multitask, and store more of what matters to you. Get reliable power and storage you can trust.
The crisp HD screen lets you enjoy your photos, videos, and web pages in detail. Or upgrade to Full HD and get even more out of your display.
Life can be unpredictable, but your HP laptop shouldn’t be. So whether it’s last minute projects or spontaneous movie nights, enjoy outstanding performance backed by over 200 tests.
Customize it your way
Want a backlit keyboard, custom color scheme, or extra graphics processing? Configure a device that’s perfect for you, and pay only for features you want.
- AMD Quad-Core A8-7410 APU Processor with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (2.2 GHz, up to 2.5 GHz, 2 MB cache)
- FreeDOS 2.0
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- Starting at 1.74 kg
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- 1-year limited parts and labour
|Operating system||FreeDOS 2.0|
|Processor||AMD Quad-Core A8-7410 APU with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (2.2 GHz, up to 2.5 GHz, 2 MB cache)|
|Processor family||AMD Quad-Core A-Series processor|
|Form factor||Standard laptop|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 1600 MT/s|
|Internal storage||500 GB 5400 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||SuperMulti DVD burner|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon R5 Graphics|
|Ports||1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0; 1 RJ-45|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format SD media card reader|
|Audio features||Dual speakers; DTS Studio Sound™|
|Webcam||HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Keyboard||Full-size island-style keyboard|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless||802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combo (Miracast compatible)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||45 W AC power adapter|
|Battery type||4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||34.54 x 24.15 x 2.39 cm|
|Dimension note (metric)||Dimensions vary by configuration|
|Weight||Starting at 1.74 kg|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight varies by configuration|
|Product color||Turbo silver|
|Security management||Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices; Trusted Platform Module (TPM)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1-year limited parts and labour|
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
-  High-definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
-  Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view full high-definition images.
-  HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.