- Intel Core i7
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 6 GB to 8 GB
- AMD Radeon
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Tower PC
Ready for virtual reality
HP has combined high-performance and massive expansion with 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and PCIe Gen3 solid state drives. Amplify performance with optional 91W processors, up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory and optional high-end discrete graphics for VR content.
Expansion that extends your investment
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP EliteDesk 800 TWR has five bays and four full-height slots, plus two addition M.2 connectors, and plenty of configurable ports.
Strong security, powerful manageability
Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP’s most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen3 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Configurable I/O Port for displays
Configure a third configurable rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA, DisplayPort™, HDMI or USB-Type C™ with DisplayPort™.
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- AMD Radeon™ R7 450 FH (4 GB)
- 9.86 kg
- 3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-7700 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM|
|Internal storage||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||Slim DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||One slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 2.5" HDD; Two 3.5" HDD; One 5.25"|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 450 FH (4 GB)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| AMD Radeon™ R7 450 4GB FH PCIe x16, AMD Radeon™ RX 460 2GB FH PCIe x16, AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB FH PCIe x16, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB FH PCIe x16, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 8GB FH PCIe x16, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB FH PCIe x16 require a 500 W power supply.
 Optional discrete graphics solutions.
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 audio out; 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB Type-C™; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 headset connector|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 USB 2.0; 1 audio in; 1 audio out; 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 DisplayPort™|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Expansion slots||2 full-height PCIe x1; 1 M.2 2280 for storage drives; 2 full-height PCIe x16, one wired as x4|
|Audio||Integrated Realtek ALC221 with combo microphone/headphone jack, line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm), internal speaker.|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Intel® I219LM Gigabit Network Connection LOM|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||250 W standard efficiency|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||15.4 x 36.9 x 36.5 cm|
|Security management||Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); SATA 0,1 port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; RAID configurations; Serial, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Solenoid hood lock/intrusion sensor; Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices|
|Management features||Intel® vPro™ standard (Core i5 and Core i7)|
|Manageability features footnote|| LANDesk subscription required.|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Available on HP EliteBook and EliteDesk products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit is planned to be available first quarter 2017 and can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  TLC SSD in Federa Information Processing Standard
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Intel® HD Graphics 530: integrated on 6th gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
-  Intel® HD Graphics 630: integrated on 7th gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and Pentium® G4620, 4600, 4600T
-  Intel® HD Graphics 610: integrated on Pentium® G4560, G4560T, Celeron™ G3950, G3930, G3930T
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Only available with 6th generation (Intel) processors.
-  AMD Radeon™ R7 450 4GB FH PCIe x16, AMD Radeon™ RX 460 2GB FH PCIe x16, AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB FH PCIe x16, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB FH PCIe x16, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 8GB FH PCIe x16, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB FH PCIe x16 require a 500 W power supply.
-  (1) Internal M.2 PCIe x4 connector for optional Turbo Drive SSD: primary device if installed.
-  This card comes with a Serial Port and 2 PS/2 ports (3 ports total). Supports HDMI 2.0a features. 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (optiona); 1 HDMI, 1 VGA or 1 USB Type-C™ (optional); 1 serial (optional).
-  Supported resolutions: 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 720 x 480; 720 x 576; 800 x 600; 1024 x 768; 1152 x 864; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 960; 1280 x 1024; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 1920 x 1200; 1600 x 1200; 1920 x 1440; 2048 x 1536; 2560 x 1440; 2560 x 1600; 3440x1440; 3840 x 2160; 4096 x 2160
-  5 SATA connectors.
-  LANDesk subscription required.
-  CyberLink Power Media Player: select models only; CyberLink Power2Go: select models only; Foxit PhantomPDF Express: Windows 7 only; Skype for Business Certified: is not offered in China.
-  Optional discrete graphics solutions.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.