Periksa ketersediaan di
HP 951XL High Yield Magenta Original Ink Cartridge
Depend upon high-quality results with every print. Use HP Original inks and reliability features for worry-free consistency page after page.
Original HP ink cartridges are reliable and print superb quality documents.
HP proprietary inks are formulated with the printhead for reliability over the life of the printer.
HP printers, inks and papers are designed and tested together for outstanding results.
Make a strong impression for your business with color vibrancy and sharp black text in your printed reports. Documents and marketing materials will resist smearing, water, and fading over time.[1,2]
Black text and color graphics look sharp in your business documents with HP inks designed for the office.
Don’t worry about smears—great for projects and everyday prints.
Your printer will be alerted when ink is low and HP technology maintains print quality on your printed pages.
Print, handle, and store important papers confidently, knowing they are water and fade-resistant.
Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page compared with lasers.Get a better value with individually replaceable cartridges and optional high-capacity cartridges. Save time when you print marketing materials at the office.[3,4]
Print professional color documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than laser, using Original HP inks.
Print with cartridges that are designed to conserve resources. HP can help you manage your environmental impact with easy recycling. Even select high-capacity cartridges and shop less often.[3,5]
Use convenient ink alerts to easily find and shop for Original HP cartridges with HP SureSupply.
Easily return your print cartridges for recycling, using HP Planet Partners.
No Original HP cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are ever sent to a landfill.
- Cartridge Colors: Magenta
- Print Technology: Ink
- Page yield colour: ~1,500 pages
- Product type: High Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Jaminan||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to the product when used in its designated HP or authorized OEM printing device. HP will, at HP’s option, either refund the purchase price or replace products that prove to be defective. Visit the HP online support web site http://www.hp.com/support for a list of support phone numbers and conditions or return to your point of purchase.|
|Jaminan||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||10 to 90% RH|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% RH|
|Product type||High Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter series, HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One series|
|Kartrid dan Printheads|
|Page yield (colour)||~1,500 pages|
|Empty weight||27.43 g|
|Ink drop||7 pl|
|Printhead swath (inch)||1.125 in|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||17 ml|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Magenta|
|Subgroup||High Capacity Cartridges|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Country of origin||Made in Singapore, Malaysia, China|
|Package weight||0.07 kg|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||114 x 126 x 25 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||114 x 126 x 25 mm|
|Sertifikasi dan Kepatuhan|
|Eco label||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
-  Prints made with HP OfficeJet Pro are fade and water resistant. See http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.
-  Compared with the majority of color laser printers < $300 USD in Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand based on market share of IDC CYQ4 2016 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Cost-per-page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on web pricing survey of manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and HP 955XL series cartridges by SPIRE, March 2017 and ISO standard page yields. ISO page yield based on continuous printing in default mode. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  HP Planet Partners Program availability varies. For details, see http://www.hp.com/recycle. On recycled materials in cartridges, see http://www.hp.com/go/recycledcontent.
-  Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.