Pelanggan yang terhormat, pesanan yang dilakukan pada tanggal 11 Mei (setelah jam 12 siang) hingga 16 Mei akan diproses pada tanggal 17 Mei dikarenakan libur HR Idul Fitri. Kami mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanannya.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
Periksa ketersediaan di
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Mobile Workstation
Our smallest and lightest ZBook ever provides true mobility for people who push the typical business PC past its breaking point. In the office or in the field, with pro-level performance and a beautiful bright display, you have everything you need to review work and manage projects from anywhere.
Manage it on the move
Starting at just 3.1 lbs our most mobile ZBook is made to move. With 3X faster Wi-Fi®, gigabit-class and better battery life, you're equipped for days offsite.
Pro-level performance. To go
Say goodbye to slowdowns. Power through projects and heavy workloads with the latest Intel® Core™ processors and NVIDIA Quadro® graphics, certified for pro apps. Open large files and run apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (onboard)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P520 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 1.41 kg
- 14" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 3 years standard parts, labour and on-site warranty
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Prosesor||Intel® Core™ i7-10510U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Chipset||Intel® Integrated SoC|
|Ingatan||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM, supports dual channel (integrated graphics configurations); Memory soldered down, supports dual channel (discrete graphics configurations)|
|Internal storage||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Tampilan dan grafik|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P520 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| Both UMA & Discrete configurations support 3 independent displays when on the HP UltraSlim Dock (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA), and support 3 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
 HDMI cable Sold Separately.
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 2 USB Type-C™ (Thunderbolt™ 3)|
|Expansion slots||1 smart card reader|
|Audio features||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Pointing device||Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Keyboard||HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size, backlit keyboard with DuraKeys|
|Kebutuhan daya dan operasi|
|Catu daya||HP Smart 65 W External AC Power Adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensi dan Berat|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||32.3 x 21.46 x 1.79 cm|
|Berat||Starting at 1.41 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP Device Access Manager; HP Power On Authentication; Security lock slot; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Master Boot Record security; Pre-boot authentication; Microsoft Security Defender; HP Sure Click; HP Secure Erase; HP Manageability Integration Kit; HP Support Assistant; HP Sure Platform; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Admin; HP Client Security Manager Gen6; Secured-core PC capable|
|Software included||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; CyberLink Power Media Player; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; HP JumpStart; HP Mobile Connect Pro; Native Miracast support; HP Connection Optimizer; HP ZCentral Remote Boost Software|
|Garansi dan Layanan|
|Jaminan||3 years standard parts, labour and on-site warranty|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
- 1. Promosi berlaku hingga 17 Mei 2021 atau selama persediaan masih ada.
- 2. Gambar yang ditunjukkan tidak mewakili ukuran skala yang sebenarnya dan ditujukan hanya untuk ilustrasi semata.
- 3. HP berhak untuk mengubah, membatalkan, atau menambah Promosi atau Syarat dan Ketentuan ini kapan saja, dan dapat membatalkan, mengakhiri, atau menghentikan Promosi kapan saja tanpa pemberitahuan sebelumnya.
- 4. Jika terjadi perselisihan yang timbul akibat Promosi ini, HP memiliki hak penuh untuk mengambil keputusan akhir dan mengikat.
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- Based on Wi-Fi 5 80MHz and Wi-Fi 6 160MHz minimum requirements when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices.
- When compared to HP ZBook 15u G6
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and requires factory configuration and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  UHD content required to view UHD images.
-  Both UMA & Discrete configurations support 3 independent displays when on the HP UltraSlim Dock (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA), and support 3 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark14 battery benchmark https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Support Assistant - Requires Windows and Internet Access.
-  HP Z Central Remote Boost Software - The remote desktop solution for serious workstation users and their most demanding applications. Download at: http://www.hp.com/go/RGS.
-  Web-only Support
-  HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to http://www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP BIOSphere Gen5 is available on select HP Pro, Elite and ZBook PCs. See product specifications for details. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Support HD decode, DX12, HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2 via DP up to 4K @ 60Hz and via HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology requires an Intel processor, plus an AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics configuration and is not available on FreeDOS and Linux OS. With AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems (e.g. OpenGL applications will run on the integrated GPU or the APU as the case may be).
-  Supports HP Fast Charge Technology
-  Microsoft Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HDMI cable Sold Separately.
-  HP Sure View Gen3 is optional and must be configured at purchase.
-  HP Sure View Gen3 available in 2nd half of 2019.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on select HP Pro, Elite, and ZBook PCs. See product specifications for details.
-  Security lock slot is Lock sold separately.
-  Available as an option on select HP PCs.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen2: See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging Gen2 is an optional feature which must be configured at purchase. See product specifications for availability. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on select HP Pro, Elite and ZBook PCs. See product specifications for details.
-  HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
-  For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  Gigabit class Category 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  HP Sure Platform is only available on Discrete configurations
-  Intel® Optane™ memory H10 only for Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  Secured-core PC requires an Intel® vPro® or AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor. Requires 8 GB or more system memory. Secured-core PC functionality can be enabled from the factory.