- HP ThinPro
- 16 GB M.2 SSD
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Periksa ketersediaan di
HP t730 Thin Client
Harness the power of AMD’s latest generation quad-core APU with Turbo Core technology that can throttle CPU action and kick it up to 3.6 GHz to run full VDI and local applications and render video to four displays.
Expand your view with quad displays
Create an efficient multi-monitor workspace with DisplayPort connections for up to four UHD/4K displays, or six displays with the discrete graphics card. Now you can enjoy a high pixel count, serious sharpness, and eye-popping details every day.
Integrated software sweetens the deal
Streamline deployments, enhance the user experience, and enable smooth device management with HP’s exclusive thin client software: HP Device Manager, HP Velocity, and HP Easy Shell.
Plan ahead with expansive I/O connections
Support your business now and in the future with serial, parallel, PS/2, and USB ports plus a PCI Express x4 low profile expansion slot.
- AMD RX-427BB APU Processor with Radeon® HD 9000 graphics (2.7 GHz up to 3.6 GHz, 4 MB cache, 4 cores)
- HP ThinPro
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 16 GB M.2 SSD
- AMD Radeon™ HD 9000 Graphics
- 1.8 kg
- 3-year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||HP ThinPro|
|Prosesor||AMD RX-427BB APU with Radeon® HD 9000 graphics (2.7 GHz up to 3.6 GHz, 4 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Ingatan||4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||16 GB M.2 SSD|
|Tampilan dan grafik|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 9000 Graphics|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 headphone; 1 headphone/microphone|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||4 USB 2.0; 4 DisplayPort 1.2; 2 PS/2; 2 serial; 1 parallel; 1 audio line in; 1 audio line out|
|I/O Port location||Inside chassis|
|Ports||1 USB 3.0|
|Expansion slots||1 half-height PCIe x16 (x8)|
|Audio||Internal amplified speaker system for basic audio playback|
|Pointing device||HP USB Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek GbE|
|Protocols||Citrix® ICA/HDX; Microsoft RFX/RDP; VMware Horizon® View™ through RDP/PCoIP, and Blast Extreme|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|Kebutuhan daya dan operasi|
|Catu daya||85 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz energy-saving automatic power-down, surge-tolerant|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensi dan Berat|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||221 x 67 x 240 mm|
|Software footnote|| Software is dependent on operating system installed. Please refer to this product's QuickSpec for more details.|
|Browser supported||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (for models with Windows Embedded Standard 7P and Windows 10 IoT for Thin Clients); Mozilla Firefox 19 (for models with HP Thin Pro and HP Smart Zero Core)|
|Garansi dan Layanan|
|Jaminan||3-year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
-  Ultra HD or 4K (3840 x 2160 resolution) content required.
-  Sold separately.
-  HP Easy Shell is currently available on Windows Embedded Standard 7E, Windows Embedded Standard 7P, Windows Embedded 8 Standard, and Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Software is dependent on operating system installed. Please refer to this product's QuickSpec for more details.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.