- HP Thin Pro
- 8 GB Flash memory
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Periksa ketersediaan di
HP t630 Thin Client
Designed to go above and beyond
Speed performance with an expertly engineered thin client driven by an embedded x86 quad-core system-on-a-chip. The integrated AMD Radeon graphics engine supports up to two UHD/4K displays for a fantastic media experience.
Bridge the gap with expansive connectivity
Configure a precise deployment with legacy ports for your reliable peripherals, dual-channel DDR4 system memory, wired or optional wireless or fiber connectivity, and optional local dual flash memory up to 128 GB for separate, discrete storage.
Software with all the extras, minus the extra cost
Tailor your OS environment, remotely set up and deploy, boost Wi-Fi and network performance, and get local-quality multimedia on the cloud with exclusive HP value-added software: HP Device Manager, HP Velocity, HP True Graphics, and HP Easy Shell.
- AMD GX-420GI SoC Processor with Radeon™ R6E graphics (2 GHz up to 2.2 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- HP ThinPro
- 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 8 GB Flash memory
- Radeon™ R6E graphics
- 1.52 kg
|Operating system||HP ThinPro|
|Prosesor||AMD GX-420GI SoC with Radeon™ R6E graphics (2 GHz up to 2.2 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Ingatan||4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||8 GB Flash memory|
|Tampilan dan grafik|
|Display support||Up to 2 displays supported. Support for 2 displays at 3840 x 2160 resolution via DisplayPort™ 1.2 outputs. Support for 1 display at 1920 x 1200 resolution via optional VGA output.|
|Graphics||Radeon™ R6E graphics|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 headset|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 audio line-in/line-out; 1 serial; 2 PS/2 (keyboard and mouse)|
|I/O Port location||Inside chassis|
|Ports||1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0|
|Audio||Internal amplified speaker system for basic audio playback. 3.5 mm headset socket (front access); 3.5 mm combo line-in/line-out socket (back access)|
|Pointing device||HP USB Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek GbE|
|Protocols||Microsoft RFX/RDP; Citrix® ICA/HDX; VMware® Horizon RDP/PCoIP|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|Kebutuhan daya dan operasi|
|Catu daya||65 W external power adapter, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy-saving automatic power-down, surge-tolerant|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensi dan Berat|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||12 x 22 x 25.1 cm|
|Security management||Security lock slot (cable sold separately); Power cord retention clip; Internal SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port; Trusted Platform Module|
|Browser supported||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (for models with Windows Embedded Standard 7E and Windows 10 IoT for Thin Clients)|
|Garansi dan Layanan|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
-  HP True Graphics requires an HP Thin Client with an HP ThinPro 5.0 or higher operating system (combo OS with HP Smart Zero Core begins at v5.0), AMD processing technology, and a Citrix® virtual desktop infrastructure—XenApp® or XenDesktop® v7.0 or higher or WES 7E 32-bit/Windows 10 IoT with a Citrix® 4.4 receiver and Citrix® virtual desktop infrastructure—XenApp® or XenDesktop® v7.0 or higher. HP True Graphics is preinstalled on the OS starting with HP ThinPro 5.2. See product QuickSpecs for exact compatibility.
-  HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  The system's Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) uses part of the total system memory. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for use by other programs.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 1.2 (for models configured with HP Thin Pro, HP Smart Zero Core and Windows Embedded Standard 7E) or version 2.0 (for models configured with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients or without an operating system).
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.