- HP Smart Zero Core
- 16 GB Flash memory
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Periksa ketersediaan di
HP t430 Thin Client
Refined from the inside out
Everything from the user interface to the compact design and processing power delivers a modern computing experience.
Although small in size, the HP t430 Thin Client is full of possibilities with USB-C™ for power and transfer of audio and data, a variety of video outputs, and Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections.
Administration made easy
Simplify the complexity of setting up a virtual desktop or cloud device with a thin client pre-configured with your choice of the Linux®-based HP ThinPro or Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system and HP manageability software.
- Intel® Celeron® N4000 Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- HP Smart Zero Core
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 16 GB Flash memory
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- 0.74 kg
- 3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||HP Smart Zero Core|
|Prosesor||Intel® Celeron® N4000 with Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Ingatan||4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Internal storage||16 GB Flash memory|
|Tampilan dan grafik|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 600|
|I/O Port location||Side|
|Ports||1 headset connector; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB Type-C™ (DisplayPort™ 1.2, USB 3.1, charging)|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||1 DisplayPort™; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 HDMI port|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP Wired USB Keyboard|
|Network interface type||WLAN|
|Network interface||Intel® 802.11ac wireless and Bluetooth® Combo|
|Protocols||Citrix® HDX; Citrix® ICA; Microsoft RDP; Microsoft RFX; VMware Horizon® View™ through RDP/PCoIP, and Blast Extreme|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed.|
|Kebutuhan daya dan operasi|
|Catu daya||45 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy saving automatic power-down, surge tolerant external adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensi dan Berat|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||13.5 x 13.5 x 3.2 cm|
|Perangkat lunak||HP Device Manager; HP Easy Shell; HP Smart Zero Client Services; HP ThinState; HP ThinUpdate|
|Software footnote|| HP ThinUpdate available as an add-on only for configurations using Windows Embedded operating systems.|
|Browser supported||Internet Explorer 11 (for models with Windows IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients); Mozilla Firefox 32|
|Garansi dan Layanan|
|Jaminan||3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  All wireless options are sold separately or as optional features. For all 802.11 wireless, wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points is limited.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (SDRAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  This product does not include an internal PC speaker. All audio must be produced using peripheral devices, i.e. headsets, headphones, speakers, connected to the system through the 3.5 mm headset jack.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP ThinUpdate available as an add-on only for configurations using Windows Embedded operating systems.