- Intel Core i3
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
- Less than 4 GB
- Intel® UHD
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Periksa ketersediaan di
HP 280 G4 Microtower PC
Ready for work
The HP 280 MT provides a powerful PC with the features you rely on to accomplish your everyday tasks.
The scalable and functional design of the HP 280 MT makes it easy to set up and use.
Powered up processing
Help optimize performance with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, optional NVIDIA® or AMD discrete graphic support, up to 32GB DDR4 memory, PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 slots for future growth and support for optional PCIe NVMe storage.
Help keep data safe
Help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM and a security lock slot.
- Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- 5.4 kg
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business|
|Prosesor||Intel® Core™ i3-8100 with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor|
|Ingatan||4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM|
|Internal storage||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5" HDD; One 3.5" (2.5") HDD|
|Tampilan dan grafik|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| HD content required to view HD images.|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 SD 3 card reader; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 HDMI; 1 microphone-in; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 4 USB 2.0|
|I/O Port location||Internal|
|Ports||1 parallel; 1 PS/2|
|Expansion slots||1 full-height PCI; 1 PCIe x1; 1 PCIe x16; 2 M.2; One 3-in-1 SD card reader|
|Audio||Realtek ALC3601 codec, internal speaker, combo microphone/headphone jack|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||Universal USB wired keyboard|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000M GbE|
|Kebutuhan daya dan operasi|
|Catu daya||180 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® registered|
|Dimensi dan Berat|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||17 x 33.8 x 27.75 cm|
|Security management||Lock slot; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0|
|Garansi dan Layanan|
|Jaminan||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Optical drives are optional or add on features. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives.
-  Keyboards and mice are optional or add-on features.
-  USB Wired Business Slim Antimicrobial Keyboard: China only.
-  USB Antimicrobial Mouse: China only.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options
-  Card sold separately.
-  1 full-height PCI: Optional on separated PCA.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Integrated Intel Wi-Di software is available on select models only and requires separately purchased projector, tv or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, tv or computer monitor via a standard VGA, HDMI cable, also sold separately.
-  Full availability of 4 GB or more of memory requires a 64-bit operating system. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, the amount of usable memory is dependent upon your configuration, so that above 3 GB all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system’s configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  All power supplies are not available in every region.
-  USB Hardened Mouse: India only.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7, In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® 8th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Security cable lock supported (sold separately).
-  TPM 2.0 support (either dTPM or fTPM): TPM feature will not be supported on machine pre-configured with FreeDOS. In same cases, machines pre-configured with Windows OS might ship with TPM turned off.
-  HDMI Port: port will be covered up when discrete graphic card is configured on shipped machine. VGA Port: port will be covered up when discrete graphic card is configured on shipped machine.
-  PS/2 Port: optional on same separated PCA with serial port available as well. Parallel Port: optional via PCIe x1 slot.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.