- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11
- 3 Years Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
Check availability at
HP DesignJet T650 24-inch Large Format Printer (up to A1 size) with Mobile Printing
Print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects automatically, without manually switching the media source. Save time with the world's easiest job submission. And print with confidence you'll get the results you expect.
Print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
Save space with the world's smallest plotters. A more sustainable design reduces CO2e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic. Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance to get extra A1/D pages/month.
Save space with the world's smallest plotters designed to fit your office, including a built-in stand.
Avoid waiting with high-speed printing as fast as 26 sec per A1/D plot. Save time from job prep to final print. Print, and manage your plotter, from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app. Get quality results with HP Bright Office Inks.
Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 26 seconds per A1/D plot.
- A1 Color HP DesignJet Large Format Printer, Perfect for Enterprise
- Print speed up to 81 A1 prints per hour
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11
- HP DesignJet T650 24-in Printer, printer stand, automatic sheet feeder, roll cover, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4, JPEG, URF|
|Model size||610 mm|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm|
|Print speed||26 sec/page on A1, 81 A1 prints per hour|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Non-printable area (cut-sheet)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Printer drivers included||Raster driver for Windows and macOS|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11|
|Power Consumption Description||<35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (C, M, Y, K)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||80 ml (K); 38 ml (K); 29 ml (C, M, Y)|
|Print heads||1 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Ink drop||5.5 pl (C, M, Y); 12 pl (K)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet feeder, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Media sizes supported||Auto sheet feeder: A4, A3; manual feed: A4, A3, A2, A1|
|Media sizes, custom||Auto sheet feeder: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; manual feed: 210 x 279 to 610 x 1897 mm|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||279 to 610 mm|
|Media width, maximum||610 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (auto sheet feeder)|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Roll external diameter||100 mm|
|Roll maximum input||1|
|Roll maximum weight||4.1 kg|
|Recommended media|| BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org.|
|Supported Primary Applications||CAD rendering,Accurate line drawings for architects,Wide format printing,Construction blueprint printing|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-25 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||5.8 B(A) (operating), <3.4 B(A) (idle)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||42 dB(A) (operating), <16 dB(A) (idle)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||1013 x 605 x 932 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1155 x 575 x 475 mm|
|Package weight||38 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet T650 24-in Printer, printer stand, automatic sheet feeder, roll cover, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord|
|Software included||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class B requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC/RED Directives), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI); Certified as Class B product: Korea (KCC)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR; WEEE; EU RoHS; EAEU RoHS; REACH; ErP; EPEAT Gold|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD, EN 60950-1 and EN 62368-1 compliant); Russia, Belarus, Khazakstan (EAC); Ukraine (UA); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); India (BIS); Mexico (NYCE)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjett650|
|Accessories||B3Q36A HP DesignJet 24-in Spindle|
|Services (Care Pack)||UD5H2E HP 2 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5H3E HP 3 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5H4E HP 4 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5H5E HP 5 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5H6PE HP 1 year Post Warranty NBD Onsite Support;UD5H7PE HP 2 year Post Warranty NBD Onsite Support|
-  The HP DesignJet T600 Printer series and the HP DesignJet Studio Printer series are the only solutions providing seamless printing of both large- and small-format sheets automatically in a multi-size print basket compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.
-  Based on HP internal testing, January 2020, comparing the HP DesignJet T200 Printer, that uses the same ink and print mode as the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series, and Canon TM-200 and TM-300 Printers in terms of ink used during routine printhead cleanings.
-  HP DesignJet T650 36-in series printers are up to 17% smaller compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020. The world's smallest large-format plotters based on most compact footprint.
-  One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
-  More sustainable design compared to the previous printer models (HP DesignJet T500 Printer series) replaced with the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
-  Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP inks. Actual performance may vary based on a variety of conditions, including but not limited to network configuration.
-  Calculation done taking into account two normal printhead cleanings and ink on an A1/D CAD drawing with black and color lines and a pixel coverage of 5.2%.
-  ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP inks.
-  With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.
-  BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org.
-  Can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs.