- 68.47 cm (27")
- QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
- 12 ms gray to gray
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP Healthcare Edition HC271 Clinical Review Monitor
Deploy a display optimized for patient rooms, nurses stations, medical carts, and public areas with the HP Healthcare Edition HC271. It’s built for easy, repeatable sanitization after every patient engagement and is DICOM Part 14 compliant for accurate viewing of medical images.
Promote patient safety
Be ready for the next patient or user with a display and optional stand that are sanitizable with germicidal wipes. The display is IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 compliant for use near patients and staff and the front is IP 32 rated against water ingress.
Out-of-the box image accuracy
Help ensure accurate, consistent image viewing between healthcare professionals and for patient consultations and image verification with a DICOM Part 14 compliant display. View up to 60% more content at one time on the Quad HD 27” diagonal screen.
Create an efficient workspace for high-traffic areas
Attach select HP PCs behind the display for a compact, integrated solution that’s perfect for medical carts or busy and shared spaces like nurses or charting stations. Mount on a wall or arm with the VESA pattern.
Be ready for the next patient or user with a display and optional stand that are sanitizable with germicidal wipes, and a display that’s IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 compliant with an IP 32 rated front.
Help ensure accurate, consistent image viewing between healthcare professionals and for patient consultations and image verification with a Quad HD, 27” diagonal, DICOM Part 14 compliant display.
Attach select HP PCs behind the display for a compact, integrated solution that’s perfect for medical carts or nurses or charting stations. Mount on a wall or arm with the VESA pattern.
- AC power cord
- DisplayPort™ cable
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- VGA cable
|Display type||AHVA with LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||68.47 cm (27")|
|Display area (metric)||59.66 x 29.31 cm|
|Resolution (native)||QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 960; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 1920 x 1200; 2560 x 1440; 640 x 480; 720 x 480; 800 x 600|
|Pixel pitch||0.233 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static|
|View angle||178° horizontal; 178° vertical|
|Response time||12 ms gray to gray|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 90 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 60 Hz|
|Onscreen controls||Brightness; Color control; Contrast; Image control; Information; Management; Menu; OK; Power; Power control; Input control; Menu control; Sanitization|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Language selection; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable|
|VESA mount||100 mm|
|Display Input Type||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA|
|Ports||3 USB 2.0 (2 downstream, 1 upstream)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||64.4 x 19.7 x 39.3 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||55 W (maximum), 45 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.|
|Certifications and compliances||CB; CCC; CSA; DICOM Part14; FCC; Microsoft WHQL Certification (Windows 10); WEEE; IEC 60950; China Energy Label (CEL) Grade 3; IEC 60601-1-2; EN 60601-1-2; IP32 (front)|
|What's in the box||AC power cord; DisplayPort™ cable; Documentation; HDMI cable; USB cable; VGA cable|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labour limited warranty.|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
-  See user guide for cleaning instructions.
-  The HP Healthcare Edition HC271 is a general-purpose computing device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, treatment or prevention of disease or other medical conditions.
-  HP HC271 Stand Kit sold separately.
-  IP 32 test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. See user guide for cleaning instructions.
-  Compared to a WUXGA display.
-  Optional HC271 Stand Kit and HP PC Mounting Bracket for Monitors required to attach HP Desktop Mini, HP Elite Slice, HP Z2 Mini Workstation or HP Thin Client. Accessories and PCs sold separately. See Bracket QuickSpecs for exact compatibility. VESA mounting hardware for wall or arm mounting sold separately. Arm sold separately.
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Lock is sold separately.
-  350 cd/m² with Anti-glare cover glass.