- Intel® Xeon® processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
- HP 17.3 Business Backpack
Please call 007-803-331-5068 (toll free) for more information or Contact Us
Check availability at
HP IDS DSC E-2176M Studiox360 G5 Base NB PC
Reimagine your creative process with a versatile laptop that gives you the latest convertible design you'll want with the pro-grade performance you need. Showcase your work like never before with five unique modes.
360-degree pro performance
Finally, a convertible laptop designed to tackle large files and run multiple apps with speed and responsiveness. Seamlessly edit and render high-res images without delay, with NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 graphics, 64 GB memory and Intel® Core™ i9 processors.
With our innovative 360-degree hinge, you'll get the comfort of a laptop, the convenience of a tablet and the luxury of additional modes to help you showcase your work.
Achieve remarkable inking precision with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt with the Wacom AES pen. And with the HP DreamColor matte touchscreen, you'll experience one billion vibrant colors on HP's brightest 4K UHD laptop display.
- Win 10 Pro 64 WKST Plus
- Starting at 2.26 kg
- 15.6 FHD LED UWVA fFHDC IR slim TS PVCY
- 3 year or 1 year limited warranty options available, depending on country. Batteries have the same 1 year or 3 year limited warranty as the platform. 24/7 operation will not void the HP warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard limited warranties.
- HP 17.3 Business Backpack
|Operating system||Win 10 Pro 64 WKST Plus|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.|
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 HDMI 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 power connector; 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3 (DisplayPort™ 1.3)|
|Expansion slots||1 UHS-II SD card reader|
|Audio features||HP tuned Bang & Olufsen, quad stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone supporting HP Noise Reduction Software, keyboard functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio, HP Clear Sound Amp|
|Webcam||Integrated HD 720p IR DM Webcam|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||150 W Slim Smart external AC power adapter|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||36 x 25.4 x 0.88 to 1.87 cm (front to rear)|
|Weight||Starting at 2.26 kg|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Device Access Manager; HP FingerPrint Sensor; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; Pre-boot authentication; HP Sure Click; Measured Boot; HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start Gen4; HP Secure Disk Erase; HP Host Based Mac Address; Windows Defender|
|Software footnote|| HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
 HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
 HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year or 1 year limited warranty options available, depending on country. Batteries have the same 1 year or 3 year limited warranty as the platform. 24/7 operation will not void the HP warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard limited warranties.|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
- 1. This promotion is valid till 17th May 2021 or while stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
- HP 17.3 Business Backpack
-  64 GB RAM planned to be available in December 2018.
-  DreamColor display with anti-glare and Wacom AES pen optional and only available with certain configurations. DreamColor display required for one billion colors.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  vPro. Some functionality of Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro™/Core™ i7 with vPro™/Core™ i9 with vPro™/Xeon® with vPro™ technology, such as Intel® Active Management technology and Intel® Virtualization technology, requires additional third- party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro™/Core i7 with vPro™/ Core™ i9 with vPro™/XEON® with vPro™ technology is dependent on third- party software providers. Compatibility with future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Only 2 DIMM configurations run at 2400 MHz and 4 DIMM configurations run at 2133 MHz.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN is an optional feature. WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Intel® HD graphics 630 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P630 only used when NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology is enabled.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® mobile professional graphics support up to four independent displays when using a HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 (sold separately) or DP 1.2 hubs with MST.
-  Privacy camera not available on touchscreen.
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  Optional or add-on feature
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement.
-  Finger Sensor is optional
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Password manager requires Windows.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Z Workstations products equipped with 8th and 9th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year.
-  HP Secure Disk Erase is for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
-  Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  Windows Hello optional
-  4 cell now only w/ UMA, and not possible with DSC.
-  Supported, not preloaded.
-  Available in December 2018.
-  RAID 1 Configuration requires 2 NVMe PCIe M.2 drives; both drives must be the same capacity and only available on NVMe technology.
-  HP ZBook x360 Pen using AES technology support up to 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity.