Check availability at
HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP quality and reliability. Print vibrant flyers and reports that look professional and photos that resist fading with Original HP inks.
Preserve your images and get vivid, borderless, fade-resistant photos that last for decades.
Show vibrant graphics and eye-popping photos in your home and small business documents, time after time.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank printer.
Manage ink levels by choosing when to easily add more Original HP ink.
- Cartridge Colors: Cyan
- Print Technology: Ink
- Page yield colour: ~8,000 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink bottle
|Country of origin||Made in Ireland, Malaysia|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||70 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Cyan|
|Page yield (colour)||~8,000 pages|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet GT 5810 and 5820 All-in-One Printers, HP Ink Tank 310 series, HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 series, HP Smart Tank 350 series, HP Smart Tank Wireless 450 series, HP Smart Tank 510 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 550 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 610 series|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Package weight||0.25 lb|
|Package weight||0.11 kg|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8,000 color test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Printed on HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy displayed under glass with Original HP GT51 and GT52 inks. See June 8, 2017 Statement and Wilhelm Imaging Research report wilhelm-research.com/hp/WIR_Ink_Tank_Printer_Comparison.pdf and http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence. When using HP GT52 and GT53 inks, image permanence estimates based on Original HP inks printed on HP Photo Papers displayed under glass. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.