Dear customers, in the view of the Eid Eid al-Fitr holiday, please kindly note that orders made on 11 May (after 12 PM) – 16 May will be processed on 17 May. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Check availability at
HP 703 Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridge
Original HP Ink Cartridges
Get outstanding prints from
your home and office.
Get consistent results
Accurate lines, sharp detail, and rich color quality.
Quality and permanence
Fast-drying, water-resistant, fade-resistant prints that last over 100 years.1
Print almost twice
Originals produced 180% more prints than refills.2
Why Buy Originals
Original HP Ink worked every time. 64% of refilled ink failed during use.2
Protects your printer
Up to 31% of printers during testing were damaged non-original inks.3
80% of HP ink cartridges contain between 40-75% recycled content.4
Did You Know
35 Million Drops
Original HP Ink produces sharper and brighter prints for a perfect 4x6 photograph.5
Ink Speed 2,000x Faster
Original HP Ink reaches the paper before you can blink.6
16.5 Million Color Combinations
Original HP Ink can create millions of color combinations for optimal print quality.7
HP reduces waste worldwide by recycling post-consumer plastics.4
Save more, using ultra low-cost ink cartridges
Lower your color printing cost per page with this ultra-low-cost HP Tri-color ink cartridge.
High-capacity tri-color cartridge provide up to 250 pages to support high-volume printing needs.
HP proprietary inks prevent corrosion and clogging of the printhead, ensuring the best prints.
Ensure laser-quality text and vibrant color images
Print vivid color graphics and photos, using HP inks.
Archived laser-quality documents retain color quality for decades without fading.
Print images with enhanced detail, using ink technology that delivers an extremely small drop size.
Print instant-dry photos that resist smearing, using HP inks and HP Advanced Photo Paper.
Count on HP for a superior printing experience
Finish a critical job even when a cartridge runs low on ink—printing can be finished with other cartridge.
- Cartridge Colors: Tri-color
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Page yield colour: ~250 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Warranty||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to the product when used in its designated HP or authorized OEM printing device. HP will, at HP’s option, either refund the purchase price or replace products that prove to be defective. Visit the HP online support web site http://www.hp.com/support for a list of support phone numbers and conditions or return to your point of purchase.|
|Warranty||HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Recycled material content||50%|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 32°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Deskjet D730 Printer series and HP Deskjet F735 All-in-One series|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Ink drop||1.3 pl, 4.7 pl|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||4 ml|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.33 in|
|Print head nozzles||1248|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Tri-color|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Page yield (colour)||~250 pages|
|Package weight||0.06 kg|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||100 x 116 x 37 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||100 x 116 x 37 mm|
- 1. This promotion is valid till 17th May 2021 or while stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
-  Yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. See http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies