- 47 cm (18.5")
- HD (1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz)
- 5 ms on/off
Check availability at
HP V194 18.5-inch Monitor
Business-class presentation features
Enjoy crisp, clear views of your documents and e-mail with 1366 x 768 resolution, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 5 ms response time on an 18.5-inch diagonal screen. Quickly and easily connect to your devices with a VGA input.
Create an efficient, smart setup
Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace that’s perfect for small spaces. Or, use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.
Designed with the environment in mind
Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Silver registered. The display also includes mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
Enjoy quality front-of-screen performance for all of your daily tasks.
Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace.
Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-efficient design.
|Display type||TN w/LED backlight|
|Display size (diagonal)||47 cm (18.5")|
|Display area (metric)||409.8 x 230.4 mm|
|Resolution (native)||HD (1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1366 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480|
|Pixel pitch||0.3 mm|
|Contrast ratio||600:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic|
|Response time||5 ms on/off|
|Onscreen controls||Menu; Minus ("-"); Plus ("+"); OK; Power|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Plug and Play; User programmable; Language selection; On-screen controls; LED Backlights|
|Display Input Type||1 VGA|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||44.14 x 4.54 x 27.77 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||44.14 x 21.81 x 33.86 cm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||17 W (maximum), 15 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Mercury-free display backlights; Arsenic-free display glass|
|Certifications and compliances||CE; CB; KC; KCC; NOM; PSB; ICES; TUV-S; CCC; CEL; CECP; SEPA; EPA; ISC; VCCI; FCC; ETL; TUV-GS; TUV; VCCI; Taiwan BSMI; SmartWay Transport Partnership - NA only|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 years parts limited warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
- 1. This promotion is valid whilst stock last.
- 2. A hard copy of the Supplies voucher will be delivered with the purchased bundle.
- 3. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 4. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 5. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  Sold separately. See product QuickSpecs for exact compatibility. HP Quick Release required and sold separately. Mounting hardware sold separately.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.